*****The Official 5th round Scottish Cup draw thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the whole draw has panned out could work in our favour.....a few lower league teams have been drawn together so hopefully a favourable quarter final tie would set up a semi at Ibrox where I would fancy us against anyone.....only disappointment is the Tims pretty much getting a bye with their favourite whipping bits at home!

The way the whole draw has panned out could work in our favour.....a few lower league teams have been drawn together so hopefully a favourable quarter final tie would set up a semi at Ibrox where I would fancy us against anyone.....only disappointment is the Tims pretty much getting a bye with their favourite whipping bits at home!

On the other hand one of the cnuts is guaranteed to go out.

I'll settle for that and not even worry too much which one it is as I despise them both

Good easy(on paper) home tie for us.

Tricky tough home tie for them.

I couldn't have asked for more :lol: ( well except for them to get an away tie )

I'm sure our next manager will have his team well up for a visit to the San Giro!

That draw has worked out well for us, all things considered. Celtic with a potentially tricky tie and us with a home tie we should win without any problems.

Do you mean potentially in the sense that Ben Nevis might volcanically erupt? Otherwise they were just handed as good as a bye.