*****The Official 5th round Scottish Cup draw thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that's no true, i was very happy earlier on in the season.

I'm happy we got through to the next round in the end but I just can't accept that Falkirk can be considered a good performance.

I never said it was a good performance I said again they were hard to break down but caused us not one problem other than cammy bell going a bit mad :lol:

It'll be like this till we are back at the top when teams will at least fancy having a go

We didn't start playing again till the second half but it really isn't easy to play through these sides. A lot of our success came from us sitting back drawing them out abit and then Wallace went on a scampering run into the space.

Anyway seems Saturday wasn't good enough again like the other 18 we've won in a row.

Maybe the squad will come on here and find out what's needed

I think you're being a bit overly defensive here mate, we were about 5 minutes away from needing a replay against a championship side despite having a man advantage for the majority of the second half, surely it's obvious why there will be some grumbles over that.

I take the idea that it's all about getting through in the cups but I just mean I wouldn't be confident against any top league side with a similar display.

I never said it was a good performance I said again they were hard to break down but caused us not one problem other than cammy bell going a bit mad :lol:

It'll be like this till we are back at the top when teams will at least fancy having a go

At 0-0 I was just waiting for them to get one on the break late on, if you can't finish a team off anything can happen.

We didn't start playing again till the second half but it really isn't easy to play through these sides. A lot of our success came from us sitting back drawing them out abit and then Wallace went on a scampering run into the space.

Anyway seems Saturday wasn't good enough again like the other 18 we've won in a row.

Maybe the squad will come on here and find out what's needed

Result was good performance not so good, i wish they would come on here we would set them right :uk:

Nonsense. We have no under-16s in the first team.

You clearly can't be meaning on the pitch, in football terms.

Say we get them, do we throw in the towel and just withdraw from the cup?

If you want to win it chances are we will need to beat them

Aye that's what I meant..

All I'm saying is I wouldn't fancy our chances against them in the occasion and would rather they got knocked out by another team.

Shite! I was hoping for Ayr, I don't want the Pars to get a nice pay day and I'm fearful that their 'determined' play will have more of our players on the injury list.

Can we have a chant where we all SHOUT at Jeffries throughout the whole game? :pipe: