Scottish Cup - Round 5 Draw

Frank Reynolds

Want the beggars at Ibrox .Fuck getting Albion rovers and clubs liike this .We are the Rangers.

They'll almost certainly knock us out. Once the Ramsdens' is over, so is our season essentially, if that happens. I'll take Albion and their likes every round if we win it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Want the beggars at Ibrox .Fuck getting Albion rovers and clubs liike this .We are the Rangers.

Actually agree with you for once.

Pissing me off seeing people running scared of the tims.. ffs, get a grip guys. It's them that have more to lose anyway and imagine if we win? Greatest feeling ever.

Any team outwith the Premiership at home is the ideal draw for me. I think that we need to advance as far as we can in the cup, even if it's just to bring in a few quid. With that thinking, home games would bring in the most dosh for us, & an away game against a Premiership club, may well start that old "boycott" shite, tho' I do understand why some Bears do not want to visit any old spl teams, which would mean, perhaps even less money for us.

Boycotting would be pointless, I know people want to withhold money but the best way to get it up teams is to show up and pack their grounds, and outsing them and watch as our team outplays them. Nothing will hurt them more than the sad realisation that we are the people and we are on our way back.

You would prefer?

I would prefer people like yourself showed a bit of fire in the belly. We take who we get. We don't sit in the corner shiting ourselves from the filth,nor anyone else,praying for the worst team in the draw,at home,to save ourselves from a potential defeat.

I would prefer people like yourself showed a bit of fire in the belly. We take who we get. We don't sit in the corner shiting ourselves from the filth,nor anyone else,praying for the worst team in the draw,at home,to save ourselves from a potential defeat.

:lol:

Simmer doon Willy Wallace

No wonder. Rangers fans praying for a home tie vs Albion Rovers. It's pathetic.

No it's not.

Hoping for the best chance of progressing in the only thing that really matters now this season is hardly a shocking thought to have.

I'd rather get as far as possible before facing the better teams, it would mean a better chance of winning a cup.

Plenty fire in the belly but out on our arse with no further revenue.

Any cup we are in, regardless of our standing, give me a weak draw at home every time.

No wonder. Rangers fans praying for a home tie vs Albion Rovers. It's pathetic.

Kind of agree with this. Regardless of how shite our team may of played, being scared of a draw against half the pish that's in that Premiership is saddening just because you want the club to get an extra few grand.