Scottish Cup - Round 5 Draw

Frank Reynolds

It's not so much people wanting to get the bheasts, but the fact some of our fans seem feart of any Premiership side. I think Septic are the only ones who'd trouble us if we're having a good day.

I am not feart of getting them - I just dont think we would win - and it would be nice to go as deep in to the competition as we can.

The biggest concern I have is when we go against the SPL teams is defending properly as a team, We haven't done it all season - primarily because we dont need to given the league we are in - and we will have to do it at some stage againt SPL teams. So I think we can score, I just dont know if we can stop other teams scoring and our defence hasn't really been tested against anybody yet this year.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's less a case of being terrified of them, and more a case of being realistic about where WE are as a team right now.

We "could" beat them, of that I have no doubt, But the smart money would be on them right now as it stands.

I am not terrified of getting them, I just dont want them right now, I'd rather we get a few more rounds, and a few more tough games ( for the players) under our belts before we take them on.

Just because some want to have a better cance of progressing in this cup seems to mean we are terrified of Celt*c.

It's laughable.

Folk keep posting it though....

Just because some want to have a better cance of progressing in this cup seems to mean we are terrified of Celt*c.

It's laughable.

Folk keep posting it though....

I am NOT scared of getting them,,not in the slightest. We are mostlikely going to have to beat them at some point if we want to win the cup/

But I don't think I am alone in also hoping they get a tough away tie and get pumped out, it automatically gives us a better chance of winning hte cup, why wouldn't you want you rivals pumped out before they have had to kick a ball against you?

I thin a lot of people are just missing the old firm games and would do anything to get one. I am quite happy to see them get pumped and we can leave them till next year.