Time to put them in there place

KingKirk

We are the most successful club in the world.

However, we are not the best.

We were.

We got royally fucked.

We lost our premiership team, and apparently our confidence.

That doesn't have to be a bad thing.

We could go all William Wallace on them, but then he was hung, drawn and quartered.

We will return to the top, we will thrash them - in all competitions, but not yet.

Let's learn to walk first, it hurts less if you fall

What a terrible attitude.. So because we might get beat no thank you.. Fuck that pish.. Why should we not want to play them?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I not?

In a one off final anything can happen, we wouldnt be faviourites but i'd still support my team.

Just because I think they would be more than likely winners does not mean I'm scared or would hide behind my sofa :lol:

Correct anything can happen which is why i am amazed at the thought of many on here at the chance of playing them.. No thanks they would beat us!! They might very well do so I would Rather put it to the test before the final tho

Correct anything can happen which is why i am amazed at the thought of many on here at the chance of playing them.. No thanks they would beat us!! They might very well do so I would Rather put it to the test before the final tho

We will be tested before the final, but I'd rather stay in the cup to have the chance to win it and the longer we avoid them the better chance we have of that.

Because we want to win the cup?Fair enough, it would be glorious to hammer them, home or away - but chances are, we won't.

You really disagree?

We dont know until we face them..I believe peoples opinions are based on a lack of faith in this current squad..I believe this current group are good enough to beat anyone in a cup game.. Others dont..We as fans or a club shouldnt back down from anyone no matter the difference in squads.

How many of our current team would people be confident of going to the piggery with a poisonous atmosphere, them right up for it, going at us from the first minute and handling it and putting on a performance?

For me

Bell possibly

McCulloch

Wallace

Macleod possibly

Daly

We dont know until we face them..I believe peoples opinions are based on a lack of faith in this current squad..I believe this current group are good enough to beat anyone in a cup game.. Others dont..We as fans or a club shouldnt back down from anyone no matter the difference in squads.

nobodys backing down, if we draw the bheasts just watch the reaction and fight but what we are saying is we stand a better chance of progressing playing lesser teams but if we draw them or scumdee hibs or whoever than we will be right up for it.

How many of our current team would people be confident of going to the piggery with a poisonous atmosphere, them right up for it, going at us from the first minute and handling it and putting on a performance?

For me

Bell possibly

McCulloch

Wallace

Macleod possibly

Daly

Law, Templeton (on form), Peralta and Black would be well up for it, Little as he's shown before

Law, Templeton (on form), Peralta and Black would be well up for it, Little as he's shown before

Law: Wouldnt be able to go there and take the game by the scruff of the neck and dominate it IMO

Tempelton: Nah not for

Peralta: Fuck no, he's dreadful

Black: Ian Black who was at Hearts fucking right, Ian Black at Rangers no.

Little: Meh

Since our fall from grace we have played SPL opposition on 3 occasions and have not fared particularly well - why do you think it will be any different against the club currently at the top of the SPL KK ?

Hammered 1 got hammered by 2. Bearing in mind we were much worse last season.

Since our fall from grace we have played SPL opposition on 3 occasions and have not fared particularly well - why do you think it will be any different against the club currently at the top of the SPL KK ?

Near every team since our demise have played out their skin against us, this one would have us more "up for it" than the opposition, I would place us as outsiders but far far from no hopers.

We are the most successful club in the world.

However, we are not the best.

We were.

We got royally fucked.

We lost our premiership team, and apparently our confidence.

That doesn't have to be a bad thing.

We could go all William Wallace on them, but then he was hung, drawn and quartered.

We will return to the top, we will thrash them - in all competitions, but not yet.

Let's learn to walk first, it hurts less if you fall

Why has Lucy got a new account?

We are in the 3rd tier through no fault of our own.

Also that's a bit of a retarded reaction you've gave. They'd probably beat us home or away, stop acting like a wee waen

Now you're trying to pick an argument.

Yes it was a retarded reaction because I like to have a laugh. That ok?