J Lo watching the game?

Bonus

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the commentators were rather funny tonight....but then I'm not a grumpy bear :P

I would rather listen to them than the negativity of the beeb or some scumbag ex Timothy player to be fair :)

What's wrong with being GRUMPY :(:matron:

I don't mind the Tom and Derek coverage. They try to entertain. Some of the jokes miss by a mile but that's just how it is.

What's wrong with being GRUMPY :(:matron:

I don't mind the Tom and Derek coverage. They try to entertain. Some of the jokes miss by a mile but that's just how it is.

haha I get your grumpiness, Larkie dearest ;)

Yeah I guess you have to be sat with them sometimes to get the jokes, but I still get a giggle...I was in stitches with Derek after the guy got a knock in the Crown Jewels hahahaha :lol::thumbup:

haha I get your grumpiness, Larkie dearest ;)

Yeah I guess you have to be sat with them sometimes to get the jokes, but I still get a giggle...I was in stitches with Derek after the guy got a knock in the Crown Jewels hahahaha :lol::thumbup:

I didn't expect him to start singing like that....

I thought the commentators were rather funny tonight....but then I'm not a grumpy bear :P

I would rather listen to them than the negativity of the beeb or some scumbag ex Timothy player to be fair :)

I thought it was their best performance of the season so far :lol: those guys were on fire tonite even made me cringe at times (that's a compliment btw) (tu)

and there I was thinking Stiff Little Fingers were fenians?! apparently not...?!

I thought it was their best performance of the season so far :lol: those guys were on fire tonite even made me cringe at times (that's a compliment btw) (tu)

and there I was thinking Stiff Little Fingers were fenians?! apparently not...?!

a few of their songs were anti IRA...wasted life being one of their biggest

http://youtu.be/ukPWLCr7sBA

Great punk band in their day :)