Nicky Law

By all accounts Nicky Law was poor last night, and his form has certainly dipped in the last few weeks (goal at Falkirk apart). Dare we drop him, and if we do who comes in?

Personally, I liked the way we lined up when he went off last night. Temps seems to be getting his confidence back, and it might be good to give Law a break for a couple of games to see if he can pick.up his form again.

What do the rest of you think?

I'm sure he had a good game against Arbroath or someone a couple of games ago.

I'm sure there will be a hint of rotation somewhere along the line but Law is one of the main men in the middle of the park and can't see Ally dropping him.

If he did though, I would like to see MacLeod moved centrally and Templeton wide. MacLeod's being wasted outwide imo.

Sheils looked interested and always wanted the ball last night, and done more in 10 minutes than Law done in 80. Plus sheils stayed in the attacking midfielders role, and didn't drop deep like Law to pick the ball up.

I would say that maybe he needs a rest as opposed to being dropped, but with all the games that have been postponed due to 'internationals', that theory is out of the window.

I can't explain it otherwise but he's certainly taken a dip in recent weeks. Maybe the breaks have put him off his stride?

Start Macleod with Templeton wide left. Macleod is wasted on the wing anyway.

I would like us to change the defence once we get a good lead on Saturday. Put Peralta to RB and put Faure in the middle with McCulloch being substituted.We need to start playing players we intend keeping in their natural positions.

Sheils looked interested and always wanted the ball last night, and done more in 10 minutes than Law done in 80. Plus sheils stayed in the attacking midfielders role, and didn't drop deep like Law to pick the ball up.

Would you play Shiels in place of Law, or would you prefer the midfield of: Temps - Macleod - Black - Aird?

Would you play Shiels in place of Law, or would you prefer the midfield of: Temps - Macleod - Black - Aird?

I'd go with that on Saturday. My ideal formation would be 4-2-3-1 though. But Daly can't play that position and he's not going to drop Daly (nor should he right now). Maybe a bit on the bench will bring the best out of Law.

I don't know the real answer to this, as I haven't been able to see many games. However, could it be down to teams now sussing us out a bit more than they did at the start of the season? Law was on fire at the start, so perhaps temas are now puting more men around him?

He'll come good once again! I'm certain of that!