Bosman Players Available in January

CottonRunt

@STVGrant tweeted this a wee while ago, its a list of SPL players who would be available on a Bosman come January time.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/aberdeen/251306-the-134-scottish-premiership-players-out-of-contract-in-the-summer/

Anyway, does anyone here think any of these guys would improve our squad or be a viable signing for going into the Championship?

Personally i think, Hutchison, Gunning, Nick Ross, and Kenny McLean would all be decent additions.

Dont watch much SPL football, so not sure about the others on that list.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few players there who might be worth keeping an eye on particularly Hutchinson, Gunning, McGowan, Ross, Taylor-Sinclair, Mullen who are all quite highly rated IIRC and still young too.

Guys like McGregor, McLean & Davidson are all players who have been linked to us before or been reported as players that McCoist likes so I wouldn't be surprised if they came back into his plans/thoughts for next Summer.

And then there are guys like Boyd & Thomson know the club inside out and if the offer is right I wouldnt be surpirsed to see them back too.

I know he plays for celtic but would anyone go for Samaras? Would add alot of pace and creativity to the team, plus the odd goal now and again. I know wages may be a bit of a problem but i'm sure we could sort something out?

Is he not a tranny tho? Now don't get me wrong, I'll give it a go as much as the next man when a woman pulls out a carrot and two peas, but on the park?

I mean it already affects him at them

Not for me

Quite a few players there who might be worth keeping an eye on particularly Hutchinson, Gunning, McGowan, Ross, Taylor-Sinclair, Mullen who are all quite highly rated IIRC and still young too.

Guys like McGregor, McLean & Davidson are all players who have been linked to us before or been reported as players that McCoist likes so I wouldn't be surprised if they came back into his plans/thoughts for next Summer.

And then there are guys like Boyd & Thomson know the club inside out and if the offer is right I wouldnt be surpirsed to see them back too.

Good to speak to u again DB, hope you got the fitness sorted after our chat last new year (tu)

Can you believe KT is only 29! Should see how he does the next 6 months at Hibs

If he can keep injury free I don't see a reason why he wouldn't benefit McLeod in the long run

I know he plays for celtic but would anyone go for Samaras? Would add alot of pace and creativity to the team, plus the odd goal now and again. I know wages may be a bit of a problem but i'm sure we could sort something out?

The only one I'd sign from them is the big hitler looking right back.

Good to speak to u again DB, hope you got the fitness sorted after our chat last new year (tu)

Can you believe KT is only 29! Should see how he does the next 6 months at Hibs

If he can keep injury free I don't see a reason why he wouldn't benefit McLeod in the long run

I've lost about 2 stone this year so it's significantly improved although still not quite at the level I'd like but I'm working on it!

Sadly, as Godfather says, I think KT is done now. On the rare occasion I've seen him play he's looked like a shell of the player he was before his injury with us.

Perhaps having him around the place on a token pay as you play deal (where he rarely actually plays) wouldn't be the worst move because he could pass on his experience but I doubt that would happen and realistically it probably shouldn't either.

It's sad to see how his career has panned out tbh :(

I've lost about 2 stone this year so it's significantly improved although still not quite at the level I'd like but I'm working on it!

Sadly, as Godfather says, I think KT is done now. On the rare occasion I've seen him play he's looked like a shell of the player he was before his injury with us.

Perhaps having him around the place on a token pay as you play deal (where he rarely actually plays) wouldn't be the worst move because he could pass on his experience but I doubt that would happen and realistically it probably shouldn't either.

It's sad to see how his career has panned out tbh :(

Well in mate (tu)

Aye KT might never get back to where he was but I hope he does

Always loved when he played the scum, always got stuck in