Forfar away moved for tv

greg_1987

Fucking shite just started a new job and ill miss this

Holiday form it is - if the gaffer doesn't think I'm a wee cheeky dick putting in for holidays first week

Say sorry you had something booked on that day before you started new job ? You could say you'll cancel it if you want but they might just give you night off anyway?

Say sorry you had something booked on that day before you started new job ? You could say you'll cancel it if you want but they might just give you night off anyway?

"Grannies funeral" is always an option, just don't get spotted belting out the tunes on the TV cameras!

I think it will be OK tbh it's just a random Monday, but it's just how it looks IMO when your right in the door.

"Grannies funeral" is always an option, just don't get spotted belting out the tunes on the TV cameras!

lol I'm wary of that as I believe in karma ... I'd lie about that and someone will die it's a cert ...

I think I've used "My Dad's getting married that day" loads when the broo wanted me in and there was games on :lol: different woman of course, couldn't risk the same one cottoning on

Am fed up of this shite. The amount of games i've missed this season cos they keep changing them tae daft monday n tuesday nights. A bit of consideration for fans outwith the central belt would be nice. Stick yer tv and stick yer internationals up yer arse

Am fed up of this shite. The amount of games i've missed this season cos they keep changing them tae daft monday n tuesday nights. A bit of consideration for fans outwith the central belt would be nice. Stick yer tv and stick yer internationals up yer arse

Aye. I'm fuckin fed up being fannied about by tv companies. We need a campaign to get tv to fuck and give us our game back at 3 on Saturdays.