Dean Shiels suspended?

Redwhiteandblue

FFS.

We got Dunfermline in the next round btw

If they start that same pish as they were doing the last game, we should invade the pitch and kick their cunts in.

Hiw many injuries did they give us?

Little - brojen cheek bone, Mohsni - broken nose, Jig - can't mind what injury he got, Foster - Ankle ligaments?

Have I missed any?

Aye, they're dirty cunts that mob, I'd rather Ayr got through, but a red card is a red card I think and he should be banned from the league games. Aren't Scottish Cup game suspensions separate?

one of the cup is separate, I think you're right with it being the Scottish.

I think s red in a friendly carries through to the league as well??

What I want to know is what the fuck did he say to get a straight red for dissent? I don't think I have ever seen a straight red for dissent.

one of the cup is separate, I think you're right with it being the Scottish.

I think s red in a friendly carries through to the league as well??

What I want to know is what the fuck did he say to get a straight red for dissent? I don't think I have ever seen a straight red for dissent.

Colin Stein.

If they start that same pish as they were doing the last game, we should invade the pitch and kick their cunts in.

Little - brojen cheek bone, Mohsni - broken nose, Jig - can't mind what injury he got, Foster - Ankle ligaments?

Have I missed any?

Jig had 6 stitches to his forehead. Bell was injured when their striker thumped into him. They should have had 3 or more red cards that night. Dirty bastards!

Have I missed any?

Fucking hell, i never knew they broke his nose in that game. They were dirty bastards. Still, best atmosphere in a long time. Jig got one in the eye. I thought he was being a poof at first but then he moved his arm and there was a massive gash.

He called the ref a cunt. Can't really complain...

As far as I know, the suspension only applies to U20 fixtures.

If that's true, the he can't really complain. Although it doesn't bother me, I have seen many folk (usually women) take offence to that word. I don't get what it is with saying cunt, but it's almost as bad as calling a black guy a n***er with some folk, so you need to be careful when using it.

According to rolledoats post above, he is suspended for the weekend.

Fucking hell, i never knew they broke his nose in that game. They were dirty bastards. Still, best atmosphere in a long time. Jig got one in the eye. I thought he was being a poof at first but then he moved his arm and there was a massive gash.

Aye, big Mohsni played on with a broken snib. Just as well, losing 3 defenders in one match would have made it very difficult for us.

He called the ref a cunt. Can't really complain...

As far as I know, the suspension only applies to U20 fixtures.

Well it reminds me of the old double question scenario; "Who called the referee a cunt?"

"Who called the cunt a referee?"