Minutes applause for Mandela

Brick54

As I said earlier in the thread, I guarantee the same people labeling Mandela as a terrorist and murderer will be using more temperate rhetoric when discussing certain events in Stones life.

You were wrong.

Stone was murdering scum who seemed to think gunning down a few mourners ( republican sympathies or not) somehow made him a hero.

It did not

He was no better than any other murdering terrorist on either side

That still does not change my view on Mandella but even so I did not advocate any booing or other show of anger that would hurt the club. My view is simply do not join in any tribute.There is a difference..

If the media report Rangers fans booing a dead terrorist in bad terms then I for one would be proud - grow a set and stop living your life by what the media think

Off your knees

The world's media will not report it as booing a dead terrorist - they will report it as "big bad bigots boo the greatest, noblest man who ever lived - how scummy must they be?"

I can assure you' I've got enough balls to meet my needs, but I've also got the sense to know which battles to fight - and this isn't one that any sane General would ever take on - certainly not with a frontal assault at least.

The world's media will not report it as booing a dead terrorist - they will report it as "big bad bigots boo the greatest, noblest man who ever lived - how scummy must they be?"

I can assure you' I've got enough balls to meet my needs, but I've also got the sense to know which battles to fight - and this isn't one that any sane General would ever take on - certainly not with a frontal assault at least.

They can report it how they want - I for one don't care, unlike people like you who seem terrified of the media

Balls for what? Disrupting any tribute if we have one? I won't be clapping - that's my own twos up to the dead scum bag

If people want to boo then great

Fuck Mandela and fuck the media

We may not like it but what the media says does matter. It shouldn't but unfortunately the people who make the decisions in the football world are never bothered enough to seek out the facts, just 'hearsay' media evidence is enough. So if you want the club to remain in a quiet backwater just go ahead and boo or whatever, but it's not big and it's not clever.

Personally I'm sick and tired of shows of public faux sympathy and grief.

We may not like it but what the media says does matter. It shouldn't but unfortunately the people who make the decisions in the football world are never bothered enough to seek out the facts, just 'hearsay' media evidence is enough. So if you want the club to remain in a quiet backwater just go ahead and boo or whatever, but it's not big and it's not clever.

Personally I'm sick and tired of shows of public faux sympathy and grief.

The media mean fuck all to me. Maybe it's time people thought for themselves.

The media mean fuck all to me. Maybe it's time people thought for themselves.

Too many cunts are terrified of them

Why do we spend our life trying to please people who hate us and wanted us dead? It's the one major thing about our fan base that sticks in my craw - time people got off their knees

Who gives a f**ck if people slag us off ,as long as we believe we are doing the right thing ,they slag us of regardless ,so fuck Nelson mandelas applause ,applause the rangers and Anyone who makes a difference to our lives !!

Is this the city that's been dominated by sellick men since the 1970's?

Amazing that IRA supporting goons pass reverence on an IRA supporting African terrorist who was involved in the slaughter of thousands, most of whom were not white.

Still seeing you bigging up filth is of no surprise.

Bigging up the filth? :lol:Och, you're just in a huff because of the wee castigation I gave you in the boardroom the other day.

Was everything great in the 60s? The music was pretty good. (tu)

Bigging up the filth? :lol:Och, you're just in a huff because of the wee castigation I gave you in the boardroom the other day.

Was everything great in the 60s? The music was pretty good. (tu)

You were bigging up a terrorist

You were bigging up a muderer

Thank god I do not have to mix with people like you!

Ps I said filth not the filth

Anybody who boos or disrespects the tribute whether its a fake pathetic taig like tribute or not (which it is) is putting themseles before Rangers, i dont like having a go at people who have paid their money to go to Ibrox but im sorry you will be putting your own political ideology before the well being of our Club so if you dont want to clap dont but please dont harm our club, and the idea that we are already the bad guys in the mhedia so why not is a stupid and selfish one, if you get arrested for drunk and disorderly does that mean you can now go and murder someone because you've got a criminal record anyway?

Anybody who boos or disrespects the tribute whether its a fake pathetic taig like tribute or not (which it is) is putting themseles before Rangers, i dont like having a go at people who have paid their money to go to Ibrox but im sorry you will be putting your own political ideology before the well being of our Club so if you dont want to clap dont but please dont harm our club, and the idea that we are already the bad guys in the mhedia so why not is a stupid and selfish one, if you get arrested for drunk and disorderly does that mean you can now go and murder someone because you've got a criminal record anyway?

Hope the ref blows the whistle after ten secs

This is one thing that's more important than a bad media write up !!!

Who gives a flying fuck about what the media think of us? Too many pussys in our support these days, whatever happened to no-one likes us, we don't care?

Hope the ref blows the whistle after ten secs

This is one thing that's more important than a bad media write up !!!

Nobody will clap I hope it's a mins silence as we are not as low as the scum but I'm just gonna sit in bar72 until it's done as canny be fucked with any shite the day.

Nobody will clap I hope it's a mins silence as we are not as low as the scum but I'm just gonna sit in bar72 until it's done as canny be fucked with any shite the day.

I'm in Bar72 today aswell mate we can both go in the bogs and squeeze out a shite during the minutes applause as our own tributes

Who gives a flying fuck about what the media think of us? Too many pussys in our support these days, whatever happened to no-one likes us, we don't care?

Not just the mhedia though GOAT the public in general and people who know little about us but will form opinions on us based on what could be worldwide bad publicity, the wank ers at the sfa probably requested this tribute just because they knew some of our supporters would give them what they wanted more reasons to hate Rangers, i would not put it past them to fine us or sanction us for any booing especially coming a week after the flare incident, got to be clever sometimes.