Minutes applause for Mandela

Brick54

At least Mandela paid his taxes and served his country despite what it had done to him, while Thatcher filled her own pockets and the pockets of a small number of her friends. Happy to have a silence for him, for helicopter victims, for war dead, and for other people who serve and do their duty.

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. He is not deserving of our applause.

Mandela was in jail after 1964 when the Spear of the Nation, the armed resistance to the racist murderes and oppressors, took up the struggle. even though it was formed in 1961.The ANC was against targetting the public and aimed for military and economic installations like the sasol plants. The bombing of the Johannesburg railway station in which one person was killed, was carried out by a white member of the SA Liberal party who was not acting on behalf of the ANC.

Mandela only supported the armed struggle after several massacres of unarmed protesters.

How lucky we all live in cosy Scotland, where nobody can conceive any need to use arms in order to achieve something and that anyone who does so is a terrorist.

Lucky, lucky us.

Stick to writing your long winded obvious pish you call articles

Maybe your next one can be about how great Mandela was

i love how relaly fucking nasty bigots like 1st_Jan become over such small things.

Give me evidence of my bigotry

I've got loads of evidence of yours and it's all anti Loyalist, Protestant, Unionist, Orange, British, Monarch, Army etc

Keep posting mate and it will come to a head soon