Minutes applause for Mandela

Brick54

Can't be bothered trying to find any evidence really. I do remember you getting into a tizzy over Daly ever wearing the Irish flag at Ibrox though.

Can't be bothered or simply can't?

What I have said is that the chances are if you grew up in Dublin, in the 80s, as a Celtic fan then you've been brought up to hate everything about our club and country

If you noticed that you'd have also noticed follow ups from that that said him and Lorraine Kelly doing the poppy appeals means ok maybe he doesn't fit that stereotype 100% and fair play to the big guy

Do a search on that

Can't be bothered or simply can't?

What I have said is that the chances are if you grew up in Dublin, in the 80s, as a Celtic fan then you've been brought up to hate everything about our club and country

If you noticed that you'd have also noticed follow ups from that that said him and Lorraine Kelly doing the poppy appeals means ok maybe he doesn't fit that stereotype 100% and fair play to the big guy

Do a search on that

You seem to have upset the Pet Scum supporters on here.

Well done.

I'd like to start a collection for a banner that a large section of our support can gather round and giggle with each have other.

We are the left-wing pussy loyal in nice bold pink print...

So in your opinion a large section of the Rangers support are left wing and pussies?

Have I understood you correctly?