'Tartan Army' in the away end

simplythebest

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the atmosphere was ok until the red cards went up then a number turned on each other.

The card thing was pathetic .I'm sure all the suits who have invested their own money said to each other .The games up ,those red cards mean all these fans wont be buying their season tickets next season....... Fucking embarrassing for me .Much like the red and black scarfs. Red white and blue for me every time.

The card thing was pathetic .I'm sure all the suits who have invested their own money said to each other .The games up ,those red cards mean all these fans wont be buying their season tickets next season....... Fucking embarrassing for me .Much like the red and black scarfs. Red white and blue for me every time.

Well played I thought I was the only one that thought red and black scarfs were a total cringe and still cringe at old cunts still wearing them tbh

I was right above it in bar 72 mate

What happened then?

I was not far behind him .He was doing ok at the beginning having some banter with the Ayr support .Sadly he was being wound up and he ended up being a tool and the whole Ayr support got wind of his crying to the police and let him have it for the whole second half. His girlfriend was not amused . Not sure if he went looking for any Ayr fans after the game but that would just sum him up . You never take the bait from opposing fans .Never

I was not far behind him .He was doing ok at the beginning having some banter with the Ayr support .Sadly he was being wound up and he ended up being a tool and the whole Ayr support got wind of his crying to the police and let him have it for the whole second half. His girlfriend was not amused . Not sure if he went looking for any Ayr fans after the game but that would just sum him up . You never take the bait from opposing fans .Never

Fair dos

If you can't take it then don't give it out

They were pretty vocal today .Does anybody know why that guy stormed out the Govan front much to the delight of the Ayrshire yokels

One of my pals was sitting near him. They started pointing at the big chap and singing "Who ate all the pies?". The big man took the bait and they did it all the more.

You must be near me, I'm row L in GF1, me and my brother walked past him outside, he was outside the away fans corner, brother said he put his fag out and walked into the ayr fans, I didn't see it though

Fair dos

If you can't take it then don't give it out

Usually I would help a fellow bear ,maybe even calm him down but the guy was way too highly strung . He wasn't for taking any advice . The Ayr fans were hitting a nerve and he was melting . May have been hurting his pride because his girlfriend was there. Felt for him though as the Ayr fans never even bothered watching the game .Just kept slagging him off mercilessly .

You must be near me, I'm row L in GF1, me and my brother walked past him outside, he was outside the away fans corner, brother said he put his fag out and walked into the ayr fans, I didn't see it though

Yes Craig .Maybe you are . Seen him sitting at top of stairs at final whistle but not sure if he was stupid enough to go looking when all the police were watching him .

The young ones have an excuse

Sumo from swallow swallow has brainwashed them for eternity

Plenty of coffin dodgers wearing them in the Govan too mate .There has been a resurgence of them .

Young ones have no excuse especially calling fellow Rangers fans CUNTS and COFFIN DODGERS !

I felt for the guy tbh. I love banter between fans but personally attacking an individual fan is pathetic and cowardly imo

Very much agree with you mate . The Ayr fans were pathetic but that's what happens at football matches .The majority will always have the influence .mmmm Not unless you are a beggar of course. They only do minorities don't they?

Some people within our fan base need to take a good look at themselves. They berate other clubs fans at every opportunity and call it banter - fair enough, but then we see shit like we have in this thread, where the piss is ripped out of people who want to sing their national anthem. Why don't you remember that Rangers were founded in Scotland and are a Scottish football team?

We all consider the Union to be a good thing for Scotland but I am fecked if I am going to lambast an Ayr Utd fan for singing FOS! Like wise I am not going to support England rather than Scotland, when I am a proud Scotsman.

I felt for the guy tbh. I love banter between fans but personally attacking an individual fan is pathetic and cowardly imo

Aye it was funny to begin with but I'm pretty sure the policeman came down and told him to rise above it, so he stood and took shit off them for the whole game after that and finally snapped, which made it worse, he went to leave too and the police talked him out of it by the pie stands. The wee cunt he was going to fly for was exactly that but!