'Tartan Army' in the away end

simplythebest

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that not the idea they sing a song that pisses us off and then we sing a song back, or have we forgotten to do this or do we just get offended? Or is it because the fans that come to Ibrox or lack has killed what we used to do.

Who said anything about being offended?

I had no issue or gripes with them singing FOS, a few ones around me started singing "you can stick your independence up your arse".

Is it appropriate for the two songs to be linked? I like FOS and I'm also a strong believer in the union, I don't think many of my fellow fans will agree with me though.

It's seems that the Ayr United fans and some of our support think that GSTQ and FOS are polar opposites which isn't anywhere near the truth.

A Scot's Rangers fan can sing both but our club is just about British first and Scottish second and the FOS may offend the thousands of good Englishmen in our support.

I would love to see the Scots within our support take back our national team in the future as we seem to have rolled over to the TA. This won't be anytime so but maybe in about 7-10 years time when the mgt are no longer in post and the traitors no longer play for them. I can't see this happening though but I would love us all to sing GSTQ while supporting Scotland which I believe used to happen in the past.

I am happy to sing FOS as we ll as GSTQ. Alot of people have this perception that some Rangers supporters hate Scotland and it's not the case....we hate the Scottish FA and a national team filled with traitors, tarriers and outright wankers.

That said, i willl be voting NO. Better Together.

They sang Flower of Scotland,it's no more Anti-English than God save the queen would be anti-scots.

We're not Celtic,we know what country we come from,Scotland is part of Britain.

The biggest thing we could have done to annoy them would be to join in....

How is gstq ant Scots?

The atmosphere should be lively at Ibrox when we're back in the top division, there's so much pent-up rage to be unleashed at all those SPL clubs and their fans.

Before that even happens, the first game in the "Premiership" will be away as everyone knows the tarriers have won next season's title already - and wherever that game is, the demand for tickets will be phenomenal.

They should make that the first game!....Us v The Scum at the Girodome!

The atmosphere should be lively at Ibrox when we're back in the top division, there's so much pent-up rage to be unleashed at all those SPL clubs and their fans.

Before that even happens, the first game in the "Premiership" will be away as everyone knows the tarriers have won next season's title already - and wherever that game is, the demand for tickets will be phenomenal.

If we go up as championship winners then we are at home, we will probably play on the Sunday though

Times have changed I'm afraid.

Years ago it was many bears that went to Scotland games and singing FoS was to support Scotland during the game , nothing more.

More recently it's been hijacked for more political purposes , which leaves a lot of us feeling uneasy with it.