Singing section - does it hinder the atmosphere

Bluepeter9

Defo doesnt hinder it, Before the UB & TBO were about Ibrox was like a morgue, These two groups have improved it no end.

Another reason why the atmosphere is so shit is due to lack of away fans in Scotland we just dont have a big enough population for other teams to bring fans and due to that we dont get the same interction between fans like country's England, Germany, France, Holland etc etc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Airdrie away was a really good atmosphere. Falkirk was no bad either, for about 5 minutes.

I was at Falkirk as well and I was astonished at how quiet both sets of fans were, it took about 10 minutes before we even got a song going! It's a shame Ibrox is so quiet nearly every single game. I'm in BF1 and we stand all game which is fine but the last time I saw Ibrox really rocking was Motherwell last year. I think we made more noise in that one game than in every home game that has followed it combined.

I was at Falkirk as well and I was astonished at how quiet both sets of fans were, it took about 10 minutes before we even got a song going! It's a shame Ibrox is so quiet nearly every single game. I'm in BF1 and we stand all game which is fine but the last time I saw Ibrox really rocking was Motherwell last year. I think we made more noise in that one game than in every home game that has followed it combined.

They started singing at Falkirk as soon as I walked into the stand, they were just waiting for me :pipe: