A nice wee touch inside Ibrox

1st_Jan_1994

Noticed yesterday and it might be nothing to most but that main enterance at Govan stand where you see directors and staff go in - massive jug with orange Lilly's in to welcome guests

Not much but it made me proud

Nice touch

But but the club sold out tradition and history down the river years ago.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know them better than you but it's still a free country, so go ahead. Obviously after you've finished dancing on the grave of someone who has achieved a little bit more in their life than either of us is ever likely to.

Aye, as mentioned earlier, 27 yrs in the tin pail for being a terrorist, THEN, from his release in 1994, until 2007, there were double the amount of violent deaths compared to the previous 46 years from 1948.

An estimated 5000 of those deaths were murders committed by Mandela's ANC on Black Southh Africans of the Zulu people, by the necklace method....a tyre soaked in petrol, put around the victims neck, then set alight....

Add to that, approx 1,000 white farmers murdered annually, mostly politically motivated, to drive them off their lands.....

Aye, he achieved more in his life than ANY of US is ever likely too.

The whitewash of his atrocities is up there as one of the biggest propaganda cover up ever witnessed.

God knows we get enough warnings from (a pretty lenient) admin to at least try to keep it civil, or is that too much? Ffs...as that seems to be the favourite tonight.

Stop starting stuff you can't finish if you want to play the victim card :lol:

Mandelas dead

Get used go it

:lol:

Even bluepeter9 didn't have a problem with this thread but you did

That literally says it all

Not with the thread. Just with your comment on it. Just read back and think whether you're proud of what you said. We've all said daft stuff and regretted it - me most definitely. . I try not to do abuse, and we can all agree or disagree on the man's legacy, but ffs no need to piss on a man's grave...

Not with the thread. Just with your comment on it. Just read back and think whether you're proud of what you said. We've all said daft stuff and regretted it - me most definitely. . I try not to do abuse, and we can all agree or disagree on the man's legacy, but ffs no need to piss on a man's grave...

Piss on a mans grave that's ironic considering the amount if people he put in graves - his own kind - particularly bus loads of black school children

Aye, as mentioned earlier, 27 yrs in the tin pail for being a terrorist, THEN, from his release in 1994, until 2007, there were double the amount of violent deaths compared to the previous 46 years from 1948.

An estimated 5000 of those deaths were murders committed by Mandela's ANC on Black Southh Africans of the Zulu people, by the necklace method....a tyre soaked in petrol, put around the victims neck, then set alight....

Add to that, approx 1,000 white farmers murdered annually, mostly politically motivated, to drive them off their lands.....

Aye, he achieved more in his life than ANY of US is ever likely too.

The whitewash of his atrocities is up there as one of the biggest propaganda cover up ever witnessed.

Well said!