VB investigated according to DR

Bad Robot

Here comes the VB hater folks. A man so consumed by hatred for Rangers fans, he backs the Yahoos.

I back the reputation of Rangers. Twist it any way you want, but you f88ked up when the spotlight was on the tims. It's now an open goal for people that hate us.

The pathetic attempts to make excuses for it on the VB website response only serves to underline this.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this the doctored version? If it isnt it was a f88king stupid thing to put out when all the attention is finally on the yahoos.

1.jpg?w=549

As fans we have two options -

1. Support fans, stand by each other when attacked from outside

or

2. Attack and Slander Rangers fans for not breaking any crime, and do the fenians work for them...

Keep up your good work :wanker:

As fans we have to options -

1. Support fans, stand by each other when attacked from outside

or

2. Attack and Slander Rangers fans for not breaking any crime, and do the fenians work for them...

Keep up your good work :wanker:

I learnt everything i know about attack and slander from this website.

Funny how though there isnt anything wrong with the tweet, that it has been removed. Why is that - have they not got the courage of their convictions? Is this an admission that it was a stupid thing to do?

I learnt everything i know about attack and slander from this website.

Funny how though there isnt anything wrong with the tweet, that it has been removed. Why is that - have they not got the courage of their convictions? Is this an admission that it was a stupid thing to do?

Not very good at it then!!! :mutley:

The more you rant, the more Bears are starting to blame a certain faction.

The blame lies with the VB. You must have known that within 15 seconds the yahoos would have been crawling all over that.

And for the record i am not a member of any supporters group, never have been and never will.

Bears of RM

The above is one of the propagandists for the Murray camp. I won't say which one though. Here you see the hatred these people have for Rangers fans and those not on their line of thinking. Anyone not supporting their clique is to be smeared and lied about.

Shame on you and shame on your gang of desperate fans spivs.

Shame on you for giving our enemies an open goal.

You know it's true. Where is the lies or smear in anything i have said in this thread?

The blame lies with the VB. You must have known that within 15 seconds the yahoos would have been crawling all over that.

And for the record i am not a member of any supporters group, never have been and never will.

To me, you also seem like a yahoo the way you are all over it...

Does this offend you? Do you think this can be offence in anyway? Do you not agree with the VB statement?

So is this the doctored version? If it isnt it was a f88king stupid thing to put out when all the attention is finally on the yahoos.

1.jpg?w=549

Never takes long for people to show their true colours, can feel your pain, knowing that VB will defend our club and fans. You have shown which side that you are on.

The problem with the VB is they keep pointing out the truth, asking uncomfortable questions and generalised defending of Rangers traditions. They don’t agree with the, it is all Rangers fault default, position of others and will argue their corner.

Oh well, I suppose the others will have to get used to it, as I hope the VB keep doing as they have been doing. :7325:

Regardless of what you think of other Rangers fans group can we please stop bringing them into this thread as it's deflecting from the real issue where out haters (DR) are using the VB's to attack us with the sole purpose of diverting attention away from the thugs of that scummy, terrorist supporting club in the east end.

Regardless of what you think of other Rangers fans group can we please stop bringing them into this thread as it's deflecting from the real issue where out haters (DR) are using the VB's to attack us with the sole purpose of diverting attention away from the thugs of that scummy, terrorist supporting club in the east end.

I see where you are coming from mate, but they will always find something to deflect with and a Rangers related subject it always good. If it was not the VB, it would be something else. So if they are going to use the VB to deflect or have a dig, then we should support the VB when they use it to counter attack and shine some truth on the issue being deflected.

I see where you are coming from mate, but they will always find something to deflect with and a Rangers related subject it always good. If it was not the VB, it would be something else. So if they are going to use the VB to deflect or have a dig, then we should support the VB when they use it to counter attack and shine some truth on the issue being deflected.

100% correct. Any bad news story about the bheasts has a story about us beside it or added into their story to make us look bad.

If bad news story comes up about us they run it on its own.The mhedia in this country are vhermin.

100% correct. Any bad news story about the bheasts has a story about us beside it or added into their story to make us look bad.

If bad news story comes up about us they run it on its own.The mhedia in this country are vhermin.

Quoted for truth.

It the DR agreeing that ESPN and BBC are well known Rangers haters as they to are in the photo. Maybe we should include them in an updated photo, they would be pleased.

The speed of the attack from so called Rangers fans on VB is a sad indication of how divided our fans are. This is the classic tool of deflection from the dark side being used as a weapon by the reqs side. I will go on the high standards that VB have shown for years to make my judgement.

Don't do our enemies job for them.

Makes you wonder what's going in with the police in this country? They stood back and allowed Fir Park to be wrecked. They stood and watched flares and smoke bombs being launched. They were right beside those with Bobby Sands banners and did nothing. They allowed the GB to wreck Dens Park, they allowed stewards to be beaten up at Tynecastle, they allowed the disgraceful Poppy banners, they still haven't arrested anyone for the Ricksen or Novo incidents.

However, they find manpower and resources to investigate a daft picture doctored by our enemies?

Call me cynical, but Rangers fans really need to start waking up here. You and every last one of us, are being criminalised by those who hate our very existence.

They also stood by and watched as hundreds of people had a party in George Square celebrating the death of an ex Prime Minister yet couldn't wait to kick in the door of some young lad who made a joke about Mandela on twitter.