VB investigated according to DR

Bad Robot

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many haven't been for a long time. Anything which is punishable by a fixed penalty notice (speeding for example)

I have no further wish to derail the thread, which, once again seems to be your intention.

Possession of Cannabis is a criminal offence, if you do not understand that then I honestly cannot help you.

I have no further wish to derail the thread, which, once again seems to be your intention.

Possession of Cannabis is a criminal offence, if you do not understand that then I honestly cannot help you.

I've never said it wasn't you crazy bastard. I have said that posession can be dealt with in a manner which does not recult in a criminal conviction. I have also linked you to the Scottish Courts page on fiscal fines where it confirms everything I've said.

Am I the only person seeing Dark Arts at work here? SoS (and Co) and VB have been sniping at each other for a few weeks now, but does anyone recall who 'started it'?

So the sniping increases day by day, until it reaches a point where all someone has to do, to get it to boil over, is add a catalyst. The VB are sent damning 'evidence' about the SoS (and Co) being in collusion with the requesitioners and a day or two later, damning 'evidence' about the VB is published in the mhedia. Sure enough, without anyone really asking about the sources of all this 'evidence' both groups are at each others throats.

C'mon guys, step back for a few minutes and take stock of what is going on. Find the sources of the information, and if it turns out to be Rangers Supporters involved in the smear campaign, then go to it. But I doubt that very much. There isn't enough information available to make an informed guess at who is behind it, but the whole thing stinks of Timmery.

So, you're a convicted criminal? I'll be staying back from you and ignoring your drug fueled nonsense from now on.

Drugs are for mugs kids, look at Doody.

fuck you very much :lol:

FWIW nearly every single post of mine ( a lot of which you agree with) have been made while off my tits on weed :thumbup:

When you read the rants of such blatant anti-PUL "Rangers fans" on here you really have to wonder how their dads and grandads would feel spawning such hideous beings. Their forefathers would have stood side by side with fellow bears, now their offspring are cowardly apologists for taigs and profiteers. Dispicable behaviour although not unexpected.

I back the reputation of Rangers. Twist it any way you want, but you f88ked up when the spotlight was on the tims. It's now an open goal for people that hate us.

The pathetic attempts to make excuses for it on the VB website response only serves to underline this.

Away back to Kerrydale Street ya fud

Fifers are all off their heads mate. Last time I was up your way, I met a bloke in the street wearing a top hat and Onesey heading out for dinner. No one batted an eyelid until the diners noticed his thumb was protruding from his forehead and not his cheekbone like everyone else.

bite me ya mad mental weegie :lol:

ok well let me rephrase it, the picture which you are going to great lengths to defend and was shared by VB on VB.

Once more, whats the difference between the two photos? Why is it ok to get offended at one but its a 'sad state of affairs' when someone gets offended by the other?

Why shouldn't he defend it?

We should all be defending it !

Their is nothing illegal or threatening in the picture, about time the Rangers haters know that the fans are on to them.