VB investigated according to DR

Bad Robot

Absolutely spot on to be honest. VB have not attacked anyone on their website, they have only replied to that idiot, David Leggat. Even the replies were very polite it has to be said. This is despite him mentioning VB twice a week, putting Bears names on his blog and ensuring others are being threatened.

Leggat also trying to say VB members were like 'Republicans'...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why shouldn't he defend it?

We should all be defending it !

Their is nothing illegal or threatening in the picture, about time the Rangers haters know that the fans are on to them.

there was nothing illegal or threatening about the groin brigades display either. Never stopped folk bitching and whining

I love the undertone of this thread - it's the VB 50 against the SOS 15 :pipe: each wee faction with its own sub agendas

Meanwhile most of us will just get on with supporting the football team

One hopes you and your ilk would stop pretending to be Rangers fans and disappear.

Vanguard Bears "agenda" is clear, Defending Our Traditions. The vast majority of Bears and the PUL community in general are mire than grateful for the work of Willhelm and Co.

One hopes you and your ilk would stop pretending to be Rangers fans and disappear.

Vanguard Bears "agenda" is clear, Defending Our Traditions. The vast majority of Bears and the PUL community in general are mire than grateful for the work of Willhelm and Co.

Na for me it's all about Rangers and the football - no add ons needed - no agenda other than success. Try it !

No,but I now have the time to post as I no longer have to work for a living.

I have taken a note though of how to increase my post count to rapidly reach yours.

Just post three or four word answers.

It's even simpler than that I imagine, but whatever rocks your boat.

It's ironic and disgusting that VB gets the most stick from Rangers fans yet they are the ONLY ones to truely defend the fans, the traditions, the club and expose our enemies

While the other groups lie, arse lick, smear, destruct and spend their life's on their knees in front of our enemies

It's ironic and disgusting that VB gets the most stick from Rangers fans yet they are the ONLY ones to truely defend the fans, the traditions, the club and expose our enemies

While the other groups lie, arse lick, smear, destruct and spend their life's on their knees in front of our enemies

I agree.

I for one, stand by the VB and their actions.

This picture is neither illegal or offensive, it simply exposes our haters.

Meanwhile, very little coverage of the mhanks display glorifying terrorists and their weekly songs regarding the deaths of British soldiers.

Some fans needs to remove their heads from their own arses.

So, in Scotland in 2013, it is perfectly ok to race to George Square and dance, open champagne and celebrate, among fellow students, Tims, IRA lovers, and Labour Members of Parliament, the death of a former Prime Minister, but fuck you if you dare publish a list of photos of WELL-KNOWN supporters of a terrorist-worshipping clan, with scribbled crosses on the faces of the deid pair.

God help us.