boycotts

CrackFox

extreme times often see extreme measures being taken...I certainly would not go against any fan deciding how they felt best to try and influence getting our club back into the hands of credible and transparent people. i was there today and it was very visible and audible that the small shareholder and season ticket holders do not want Stockbridge anywhere near the club...i dont think anayone could argue that! I also think it was clear that the Requisitioners had the clear support of those in attendance in the stands....again anyone who was there cant deny that either!

If as was stated the board do not listen to their customer then when that customer is backed into a corner by the board using their unstinting loyalty against them, then at some point...all gloves are off and in my opinion boycotts will be employed by many as their last throw of the dice!

This does not make anyone IMHO any less of a supporter than the next!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you want people to do then? Next season we have a chance to return to the top flight, this season we still have two cups to fight for even though the league is already done.

I really really don't want to see every game continue to be taken up by protest pish.

Yeah .I agree .Its an embarressment .

how do you get away with jumping into a thread to add little more than a snyde comment then when you don`t like the reply you get you accuse a member of being a formerly banned taig? Fucking outrageous and I don`t care what your post count is or how many mates you want to bring on the thread to try and bully me.You`re bang out of order!

It's nothing new from this one .

today was just a battle within a war......anyone with half a brain knows this aint over.....season tickets next year will not sell at the levels they have the past 2 seasons in my opnion...both due to the price increase and with individuals decing to buy week to week when they see fit as opposed to season tix funding and therefore buying into the plans of the institutional holding companies and corporate bodies. The ordinary supporter as i have said was clear in their views today.....sadly though we are only a small % in this vote but make no mistake we are a HUGE risk!

how do you get away with jumping into a thread to add little more than a snyde comment then when you don`t like the reply you get you accuse a member of being a formerly banned taig? Fucking outrageous and I don`t care what your post count is or how many mates you want to bring on the thread to try and bully me.You`re bang out of order!

Taig.

the very name says it all as it originated in Ireland.

Now the AGM is well under way and no post on here can be construed as seeking to influence the outcome.I`d like to get something off my chest.

I`m sick of reading about Rangers groups threatening boycotts if they don`t get their way.

RST SOS now the RSA.

Rangers supporters threatening to boycott,and in a sense,destroy their own club by starving it of revenue!

Blackmailing our board,demonstrations whilst the team is playing?

It`s not our way!

No PLC can operate properly under such conditions.

We made fun of the SPL fans who threatened to boycott their own clubs unless we were kicked out of the SPL.

Now our own fans are doing it.

Any thread I start on these guys get`s locked so I expect this one will too but before it does I`ll say fuck you that want to boycott our club to get your own way.

We support our club no matter what and find other sensible ways to sort out any complaints.

Once you open the door to blackmail and boycott threats where does it end?

Never thought I`d see the day we would sink so low to threaten the survival of our own club.

Absolutely fckn disgusted by the lot of them.

Going back to the original post, rather than being sidetracked, CF can I ask you what you mean or what mechanisms you refer to by the bit in bold ?

so I started a thread on something I feel strongly about.not harming our own club with boycotts.

It doesn`t take a genius to work out that if boycotts took place and were successful ultimately the team would suffer and possibly other staff through lay-offs or redundancies.

Apart from that as my post stated,we made fools of SPL fans for even contemplating such a thing.

As for me being a formerly banned taig as TravelingWilBEARy and

Getstiffed accused me of or just being a taig as

RinoGattuso8 accused me of,I suggest the three of you pm Govanblue.

He has my name,full address and home phone number through my contributions via paypal.

As for my `insult` towards TravelingWilBEARy,I`ve been reading Rangers Media threads for many years before I joined and couldn`t help but notice that nearly all his first comments on any thread were either a dig or a snyde comment so I formed my own independent opinion that the guy is either an attention seeker or just a guy who likes to wind people up and shit-stir.

Don`t like a thread? got nothing to contribute? then don`t post in it!

Going back to the original post, rather than being sidetracked, CF can I ask you what you mean or what mechanisms you refer to by the bit in bold ?

I was thinking more along the lines of meetings and some sort of dialogue with the board so grievances and concerns could be discussed.

Maybe even the mention of `possible boycotts` in private meetings or looking for middle ground compromise.

We all know Mr St is the least popular board member with the fans and as Dave King said putting Paul Murray on the board might be/have been the best thing to move Rangers forward.

I think some sort of compromise between the two factions is inevitable because everyone knows that it only harms the club in the long run.

Dave King seems the only Rangers man left willing to put his money where his mouth is and I hope that he will use his financial clout to bang a few heads together and say enough is enough.Let`s work together to get Rangers back to being Scottish Champions and into Europe.

so I started a thread on something I feel strongly about.not harming our own club with boycotts.

It doesn`t take a genius to work out that if boycotts took place and were successful ultimately the team would suffer and possibly other staff through lay-offs or redundancies.

Apart from that as my post stated,we made fools of SPL fans for even contemplating such a thing.

As for me being a formerly banned taig as TravelingWilBEARy and

Getstiffed accused me of or just being a taig as

RinoGattuso8 accused me of,I suggest the three of you pm Govanblue.

He has my name,full address and home phone number through my contributions via paypal.

As for my `insult` towards TravelingWilBEARy,I`ve been reading Rangers Media threads for many years before I joined and couldn`t help but notice that nearly all his first comments on any thread were either a dig or a snyde comment so I formed my own independent opinion that the guy is either an attention seeker or just a guy who likes to wind people up and shit-stir.

Don`t like a thread? got nothing to contribute? then don`t post in it!

Just PM'd him, confirmed you're one of them :/