***The Official Dunfermline v Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

I expect the same team as boxing day because that is what Ally thinks is his best team. We all should know by now there will never be 2 wingers, Black and Daly will always start unless injured or suspended no matter their form.

I would like at least one winger playing on their stronger side.

In what will be a tough tackling game, Black who jumps out of every straight on challenge and prefers the sly kick from the back or after the ball has gone,will be a liability so this the ideal opportunity to play McLeod in the middle and play Aird on the right to give balance.

Sadly I will not get my wish and the same away tactic of the long high ineffective straight ball for Daly will no doubt be top of the list on the clipboard.

I expect the same team as boxing day because that is what Ally thinks is his best team. We all should know by now there will never be 2 wingers, Black and Daly will always start unless injured or suspended no matter their form.

I would like at least one winger playing on their stronger side.

In what will be a tough tackling game, Black who jumps out of every straight on challenge and prefers the sly kick from the back or after the ball has gone,will be a liability so this the ideal opportunity to play McLeod in the middle and play Aird on the right to give balance.

Sadly I will not get my wish and the same away tactic of the long high ineffective straight ball for Daly will no doubt be top of the list on the clipboard.

Can't remember any game this season where we relied on long ball tactics - the team plays it through he middle - and while not incisive as we could be at times it has been one of the more notable improvements this season

We'll win relatively comfortably.

I agree with this.

I think the poor performance and subsequent earbashing will result in them being fired up for the game and raring to hand out a footballing lesson.

Lets be honest, although Dunfermline are the only other full time team they are still not very good.

Can't remember any game this season where we relied on long ball tactics - the team plays it through he middle - and while not incisive as we could be at times it has been one of the more notable improvements this season

I can think of quite a few away games especially on artificial pitches and windy conditions where threr were plenty complaints of this tactic,surely you remember Marvin Andrews and Dods lapping up these aimless punts,for example?

Dunfermline are a full-time team and second in our division. They will be up for it and if we aren't I fear it could prove another disappointing result for us. They are also a savage team who injured 6 of our players at Ibrox. I hope the ref keeps on top of the game as the last one failed to protect our players and let them run riot.

I'm going for a narrow 2-1 win for us and I think they will get at least one red card.

I can think of quite a few away games especially on artificial pitches and windy conditions where threr were plenty complaints of this tactic,surely you remember Marvin Andrews and Dods lapping up these aimless punts,for example?

Aimles punts - or a ball in the box? And do you think we only have played the long ball this season - which is wha you imply and I totally disagree with - the odd long bsll as part of the mix is fine in my books but to imply al we do is play route one football is just wrong

Here is the team I would like to see (if Black is indeed suspended)

Bell

Peralta Faure Moshini Wallace

McCullough

Aird Law McLeod

Clark, Daly

Subs Sorenson, Smith, Shiels, Templeton, McKay, Cribari, Little

Bell

Foster Moshni Wallace

McLeod Peralta Law Temps

Shiels

Little Daly Clark

Go on Ally have a go and put Peralta in the middle with Law. If not working swap him with McLeod. Put Aird on the bench and you've suddenly got all the width you need. Big jig on the bench to cover through the spine. Not fkn rocket science is it.

Bell

Foster Moshni Wallace

McLeod Peralta Law Temps

Shiels

Little Daly Clark

Go on Ally have a go and put Peralta in the middle with Law. If not working swap him with McLeod. Put Aird on the bench and you've suddenly got all the width you need. Big jig on the bench to cover through the spine. Not fkn rocket science is it.

on the booze the day lol. think that's 12. mind you against those hackers may need the extra man. take temps out and put dean in his place - sorted.