***The Official Dunfermline v Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

Can't believe we are worried about Dunfermline

Ok I know our football and management is pish but we should still win this with ease

Not sure where you are getting your confidence from for this upcoming fixture

out of interest, what was your predicition for the Stranraer game :lol:

I mean, i too want to see the pars get totally pasted, but after seeing the game against Stranraer I really don't know how Mondays game is going to go.

Bottom line is It's going to be a real test of the teams character whatever happens.

Rangers must come out and take this game by the throat right from the start as the Pars will know that the potential for an upset there if they get in first and put Rangers under the cosh. It's a big game for Rangers there's no two ways about it and it will be very interesting to see what sort of attitude the Rangers players have out on the pitch on Monday. Their credibilty is on the line.

Peralta is a liability and ought to be dropped I think, god knows whats up with law at the moment, Daly hardly did anything all game against Stranraer... a lot of players under performing.

so yeah as for the result, sheesh i dunno, I can't make a call. I want Rangers to win by at least 3 goals and no-one in a blue shirt needing stitches this time around!

Not sure where you are getting your confidence from for this upcoming fixture

out of interest, what was your predicition for the Stranraer game :lol:

I mean, i too want to see the pars get totally pasted, but after seeing the game against Stranraer I really don't know how Mondays game is going to go.

Bottom line is It's going to be a real test of the teams character whatever happens.

Rangers must come out and take this game by the throat right from the start as the Pars will know that the potential for an upset there if they get in first and put Rangers under the cosh. It's a big game for Rangers there's no two ways about it and it will be very interesting to see what sort of attitude the Rangers players have out on the pitch on Monday. Their credibilty is on the line.

Peralta is a liability and ought to be dropped I think, god knows whats up with law at the moment, Daly hardly did anything all game against Stranraer... a lot of players under performing.

so yeah as for the result, sheesh i dunno, I can't make a call. I want Rangers to win by at least 3 goals and no-one in a blue shirt needing stitches this time around!

My prediction for Stranraer game was that it was gonna be depressingly tight

This is a different game and it's nothing to do with being overly confident - just watch this space

We will still play pish and the tactics will be baffling but we will win with ease - kinda like Qots a couple months ago

My prediction for Stranraer game was that it was gonna be depressingly tight

This is a different game and it's nothing to do with being overly confident - just watch this space

We will still play pish and the tactics will be baffling but we will win with ease - kinda like Qots a couple months ago

hells teeth man; what are you doing online cos it must be about 3 in the morning where you are :7325:

well i hoping you're right in that we win with ease, but lets hope there can be a decent performance to go with it (tu)

hells teeth man; what are you doing online cos it must be about 3 in the morning where you are :7325:

well i hoping you're right in that we win with ease, but lets hope there can be a decent performance to go with it (tu)

I work nightshift mate

Love it

Nae cunt bothers ye

The Pars are the team that I expected to stop us in our 100% record bid, but as it's already gone now and I missed it(happy I did with what I read on here), I'm hoping we'll bounce back and score a barrow load against this dirty bunch of crap football players.

I'd hope for a 5-0 win, hopefully I'll get a chance to see it tonight, it's tricky getting links while in the Nederlands.