Smile

To Cut Costs.

Templeton

Shiels

Cribari

Foster

Smith

Perry

None of these players seem to have what it takes to play for Rangers, we should use some money to strengthen our defence as its weak and filled with utility players

Getting rid off the players mentioned plus the other deadwood would cut costs and free up money for decent defenders.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Templeton just doesn't become a bad player over night. Shiels can still do a job, agree with the rest of your selection. Id throw Perelta in with the dead wood. awful player who should be dropped, hasn't impressed one bit.

I was just about to add Peralta.

It's not just that I haven't been impressed with him, I have no idea what he actually brings to the team.

Seems to just take the ball up top and forgets what to do next

I was just about to add Peralta.

It's not just that I haven't been impressed with him, I have no idea what he actually brings to the team.

Seems to just take the ball up top and forgets what to do next

How they guy is keeping his place in the team is beyond belief, suppose it comes down to poor management.

Tbh I'd keep Jig (reduced wages), Wallace, Moshni and Law

The rest I honestly couldn't care less about and I include McLeod, Bell, Daly and Clark in that - as harsh as it may sound

I like Clark mate, think he will become a real good player with us when we get better player. His movement of the ball is great.

The rest I honestly couldn't care less about and I include McLeod, Bell, Daly and Clark in that - as harsh as it may sound

Wow that is harsh id keep all those players you mentioned except law and also keep little , Aird and McKay

Templeton just doesn't become a bad player over night. Shiels can still do a job, agree with the rest of your selection. Id throw Perelta in with the dead wood. awful player who should be dropped, hasn't impressed one bit.

I wouldn't throw in Peralta just yet.

I agree he hasn't impressed but being a Honduran international , and going to the WC with them , tells me there's more to come from him. It could be it's just taken a while to settle , or he's asked to play a different way but I'd like to give him a while yet .

Never know - he could turn into this seasons Ian Black !

Clark I would like to keep hold of, his game against Forfar was superb, and I have faith we could get more out of him in the right team.

I'm not sure what to think about Bell. If I'm honest, he hasn't played much of a part in this team, which I can only take as a good thing, he doesn't need to do much work, and when he is needed, he remains on top of things.

Daly I feel bad for - he's a good player, but I think players want to just kick the ball to him and hope he does some magic, which just wouldn't happen.

The pairing of him and Clark (again against forfar) was a good choice, and would like to see that again

Foster, Smith, Jig and Sheils would be top of my list, albeit we'd need to bring in a RB to replace Foster (I'm planning on actually playing Faure at CB) Jig is not as good as Daly and Daly is playing in the only position Jig should be anywhere near. This would be fine if Jig was on low wages and wasn't captain but the idea of having your top earner and captain constantly on the bench probably doesn't work. Sheils is a half decent player but again he'll be on good wages and plays in a position that doesn't exist in our current formation so he is literally a waste of money

Don't know how anyone can judge peralta considering he is getting played outa position wide right ? Yesterday we started with 4 central midfielders , then took McLeod off and replaced him with a striker Little to play wide left then took our striker Clark off and put Temps throu middle with Daly then took off peralta off who had been right mid and replaced him with left sided mid player Aird , totally confused Mc coist is clueless , everyone back for corners ?, get big Eck back

Don't know how anyone can judge peralta considering he is getting played outa position wide right ? Yesterday we started with 4 central midfielders , then took McLeod off and replaced him with a striker Little to play wide left then took our striker Clark off and put Temps throu middle with Daly then took off peralta off who had been right mid and replaced him with left sided mid player Aird , totally confused Mc coist is clueless , everyone back for corners ?, get big Eck back

Sorry Mate we know McCoist is all over the Shop with Players .

But I dont reckon Peralta will make it ,he dives about and Just hasnt got the Strength for Scottish Fitbaw.IMO