Sport scene

Do any bears still watch this SHIT!

I ask as I saw it was coming on tv in a bit, one HORRIBLE programme that revelled in our troubles! I actually stopped watching it a good while before our problems as they were always hi lighting ANYTHING our players did which usually ended in a ban of some sort. Anyway CUNT of a show.

I saw 30 seconds of it and laughed.

I watched them trying to big up the Scumdee Hivs v Sheep game

I laughed cause next year there will be NO BIG DERBY IN THE SO CALLED TOP FLIGHT!

Even a sheep fan has finally admitted that they were wrong to instigate a witch hunt against us.

They reap what they sow and next year no one is gonna give a fuck about their league.

That is until the TRUE CHAMPIONS RETURN.....

I ask as I saw it was coming on tv in a bit, one HORRIBLE programme that revelled in our troubles! I actually stopped watching it a good while before our problems as they were always hi lighting ANYTHING our players did which usually ended in a ban of some sort. Anyway CUNT of a show.

Is it still on? No idea

I've watched it once in the last 2 years. I'm sure when someone scores they turn the volume up because there is no cunt at the games to cheer the goals.

Look at Killie, ICT Mother well St Johnstone stadiums are empty every week etc......then you have teame like Dundee united shutting down 2 stands and cramming every fan they can get into the middle stand where the cameras are to make it look full. :lol:

That post is LIKE READING THE NEWS OF THE WORLD with LOTS of words in CAPITALS to EMPHASISE them. :D

Although I do agree.

Haven't watched it in years as the presenters were getting more and more unbalanced in their views. I use the word presenters very loosely as they seem to be less talented than a bunch of talking parrots in a pet shop that constantly repeat the same old phrases they have picked up from the folk who have been passing the door.

They try to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear most of the time trying to convince themselves that Killie vs Ross co played in a 3 quarters empty ground is somehow great entertainment and that all of Europe is watching it. Farce of a show it really is, what's the point of having a sports show run for 9 months when you already know who's won the thing before it starts? Also Rangers could be playing in front of 50,000 and they wont show any clips of the game but they waste time focusing on crap like St midden who get less people at home games than some English conference teams.

I usually record MOTD2, & sp*rtscene is on just before it, & I sometimes catch the last few minutes of it, but I always fast forward to the start of MOTD2, honest I do!

just watch/record MOTD2 on BBC England and you won't have to put up with that shite