Kyle Hutton

Wilbert

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the finest players I've seen wear the blue jersey of Rangers - hopefully Accrington Stanley and Morton don't take him off our hands like they did with his equally incredible mates.

When he first came on the scene I was genuinely excited about him as he can play, then injuries kicked in and his playing days went backwards. I can only hope that its a mental block and our management team are able to get him back on track as the raw talent is there.

I like Hutton, this season was his last chance to prove he could do the business for us. It looks like due to the unfortunate injuries he has suffered this season he'll not get that chance and will move on. As others have said, he'll end up at Partick or St Mirren.

He could be a good player. His best performance that I can remember was last season against Motherwell in the league cup. I'm pretty sure he came on as an early first half substitute and changed the game completely. He was easily man of the match that day and proved he has something in the locker. If he manages to get back in to the team (which will be difficult because there are three in front of him right now) and can play at the level he showed against Motherwell most weeks then we could have a decent player on our hands.