Kyle Hutton

Wilbert

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some abuse for a current Rangers player!!??

We demanded loyalty from Greegs, Naisy etc yet one player who is here gets continued dogs abuse.

Where's the 'loyalty' now????

..."loyalty" would appear to be a one way street for some !

What's he done this time?

Is it just because he supports them and plays for us he gets the abuse?

I honestly never knew he supported them, I knew McKay did, but not Hutton.

Another bright prospect that hasn't made the grade, as do so many of our youngsters.

He will amount to nothing. He will achieve nothing out with this club and will never play international football.

"Coping" with the occasion against Man United at Ibrox was his biggest achievement and since then, he has done absolutely nothing. He has spectacularly failed to build on that.

That's the harsh reality for me. Similar diagnosis applies to Ross Perry.

Not in the same league as wee Lewis Macleod!

Slow as hell

He blocked me on twitter after i directed a Nandos joke at him. What a baby

Had a slagging match with me on twitter because I said to him stop going for the beckham ball n keep it simple. (Before this I was always backing him) but this was pretty embarrassing really, abusing the folk that fund that pays your wages.

Funny thing is he came into my work and i had to serve him, he gave me a second look as if to say "that was you wasn't it"

Sooner he is out my club the better.

Had a slagging match with me on twitter because I said to him stop going for the beckham ball n keep it simple. (Before this I was always backing him) but this was pretty embarrassing really, abusing the folk that fund that pays your wages.

Funny thing is he came into my work and i had to serve him, he gave me a second look as if to say "that was you wasn't it"

To be fair you were right with the beckham ball!

To be fair you were right with the beckham ball!

Of course I'm right! Drops and demands it off the defence then batters it out the park!

I'd never abuse our players, was only sharing the view of 9/10 of us lol!

He will be off to Stirling Albion soon, failing that I hear powerleague up townhead are looking for 5 teams? Maybe him perry Naismith and his two pugs can get a game up there.

last season and so far this season hutton has failed to produce 1 single good preformance for our team,its a shame but dont think the lad is good enough and we should move him on,for his sake also i think he needs a new challenge

What's it like working at Nandos?