The level were at.

KingKirk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think you are missing the point. What I'm seeing on here is mostly people worrying about the poor tactics and lack of consistency, and how it could bode for the future

Ok. Sack the manager and bring in someone who can make us win 4-0 every Week then.

Don't blame me when the replacement can't do it either btw.

Ok. Sack the manager and bring in someone who can make us win 4-0 every Week then.

Don't blame me when the replacement can't do it either btw.

I've already said the issue seems to be with performance and tactics and how it will affect the future. So why do you bang on about winning 4-0 every week? That's clearly not what I said

Why does our support think we have a god given right to thrash everyone in sight.

Even after all we have been through some do not get it.

Because we're fucken Rangers.

It's not about thrashing everyone in sight, it's about setting standards and playing football. It's part timers we're playing ffs. If this was anyone other than McCoist there wouldn't even be a debate and you and all the blinded by Ally loyal know it.

I know this question wasn't aimed at me but can I answer this?

Cup exits to Malmo, Maribor, ICT, QoTS,defeats to Stirling Albion, Annan and Drawing at Ibrox to Elgin, Stranraer and a serious lack of any progressive style of Football.

Some disastrous signings, a waist of a lot of Money, no sign of Youth Development apart from 2 guys and just a pure lack of any Tactical awareness.

I'm concerned.

Very concerned indeed at the direction we are going.

Sure we will get out of this League and so we should.

Its coating us a packet Inc the coaching Teams wages.

Cups are a bonus.. For 3 years the aim is to get out the league and challenge that mob as soon as were back in spl. So far so good.. Last season poor job done by 20+points. This season we have improved no end on last season. How can a manager be sacked on his record on the last 2year

It's not about thrashing everyone in sight, it's about setting standards and playing football. It's part timers we're playing ffs. If this was anyone other than McCoist there wouldn't even be a debate and you and all the blinded by Ally loyal know it.

I shall leave you to manage our club then.

That's the only reason people are jumping on super.. The ally out mob are getting board eh the journey back to the spl. I want to know of any team in Scotland that has a better domestic record than ourselves this season..

People are expecting 4/5 goals each and every game maybe they should lower the expectations.

The negative threads about Ally won't be on here if this was a champions league night or a spl match night...

Why can't the ally out mob just admit they are now board of this journey instead of spreading negativity throughout the place.

Of course the negative threads wouldn't be on here if we were in the champions league. That's this year's award for stating the obvious already won.

With the exception of the league cup, the results have been generally very good this season, but, by fuck, is a lot of the football dreadful.

Well said that man.

We will win the league, probably by late February, so the difference between winning 1-0 or 5-0 is utterly beside the point.

So are all the stats about most goals scored standing on one leg, least goals conceded to players with timmy names or whatever.

The NUMBER ONE priority right now should be preparing us for the top tier.

A tried and tested tactical system, players comfortable in their correct positions and knowing exactly what is expected of them, youngsters being developed to peak in the summer of 2015, a portfolio of potential recruits (various ages, positions, pricetags), older players being thanked and moved on.

Instead we struggle to beat the bottom side in the league because they dared to change their tactics, something our manager is incapable of.

MacLeod took his goal well but it was the usual route one welly that started it.

Put it this way - if you offered me half of McCoist's salary to bring in a replacement and the other half split between a chief scout and new signings, I'd take your hand off.

We have a unique, special opportunity - and we are blowing it big time.

BTW, I understand there is going to be games where it's tight. But that's where the manager makes his money, that's where the manager comes into his own. So and so is making the same mistakes and not doing what we need tonight kenny, get the boys to warm up we need to change this now. Not wait until the 85 minute to make a change to hold on to a 1-0 win against part timers.

When we're back in the top league under this clown I hope you read this thread and realise how silly you were.

Can only use the evidence we have of McCoist so far which is difficult to do considering the turbulence the club has been through.

It's very difficult to make a judgement call about whether he'll cut it in the top flight, so I wouldn't think I was silly to hold the opinion I do now.

I'm actually unsure whether he'll be a success in the top flight, I just see no reason to change managers considering how we're going well this season.

The real test for Super Ally will come on his return to the top flight, he deserves a chance to lead us to the title in my opinion (tu)

Mate whether it's our fault is irrelevant, I'm just saying that fact that we're in a part time league means we kind of expect to score a lot of goals. The number of goals scored is a good thing of course, but there's more to it than that

So really Ally can't win plays sexy football beating teams by 1/2 goals.. People would be on here saying we should be scoring more. Its a no-one situation imo

Can only use the evidence we have of McCoist so far which is difficult to do considering the turbulence the club has been through.

It's very difficult to make a judgement call about whether he'll cut it in the top flight, so I wouldn't think I was silly to hold the opinion I do now.

I'm actually unsure whether he'll be a success in the top flight, I just see no reason to change managers considering how we're going well this season.

The real test for Super Ally will come on his return to the top flight, he deserves a chance to lead us to the title in my opinion (tu)

Evidence of him as a manager?

Pretty sure we've entered 9 cups under him and reached 2 QFs, both the Ramsdens Cup. All the evidence I need. Everything else we've been knocked out before.

He is fucking clueless.