The level were at.

So really Ally can't win plays sexy football beating teams by 1/2 goals.. People would be on here saying we should be scoring more. Its a no-one situation imo

Kind of a hypothetical point as we have not been playing sexy football. It's not even sexy football I'm thinking of, it's robust, cohesive football, a sound foundation that we can build on and have faith in.

Personally, if we looked promising on the park and were scoring less goals, I'd be happier than I am at present

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I understand there is going to be games where it's tight. But that's where the manager makes his money, that's where the manager comes into his own. So and so is making the same mistakes and not doing what we need tonight kenny, get the boys to warm up we need to change this now. Not wait until the 85 minute to make a change to hold on to a 1-0 win against part timers.

we won tho part timers or Barcelona we won ally is paid to be successful. He has been the last 2year.

Why does our support think we have a god given right to thrash everyone in sight.

Even after all we have been through some do not get it.

For the money paid on wages and relative quality of player we have, along with facilities, etc, we have a right to expect some sort of pattern & consistency about our play.

Your right about not having a right to thrash everybody, but our opponents should need to play out of their skins to get near us.

I don't buy the 'everybody's cup final' line any more - they've all played us now &, for every 2 players that really rise to the occasion of playing us, there'll be at least 1 who bottles it.

That's the only reason people are jumping on super.. The ally out mob are getting board eh the journey back to the spl. I want to know of any team in Scotland that has a better domestic record than ourselves this season..

People are expecting 4/5 goals each and every game maybe they should lower the expectations.

The negative threads about Ally won't be on here if this was a champions league night or a spl match night...

Why can't the ally out mob just admit they are now board of this journey instead of spreading negativity throughout the place.

I think most are expecting a higher standard of football tbh

WIT?!!!

Ally has been successful over the last year won the league by 24 points.. 14 points ahead this season he has brought us success the last 2 year. Winning the league is the most important thing since we started this journey back. Cup runs are a massive bonus atm

I was bored of this 'journey' last season. It's utter pish and it was always going to be pish,

The least we could've done was make the most if it by developing youngsters and a style of play, we have failed at that. Anybody could win this league with his squad, literally anybody.

Your having a fucking laugh, develop youngsters ???? and you and your ilk would give the Manager and the young kids the time needed to grow into a team capable of getting out of each division at the first time of asking .... like fuck you would. It's people like you who boo'ed young guys like Aird, McLeod, McKay, Hutton and Crawford when they got beat by Inverness last season. You like the rest of the support demand success and no manager, no matter who the fuck it was, (just look at what happened to Le Guen) gets the time to build a team. Fucking unreal ...

Cups are a bonus.. For 3 years the aim is to get out the league and challenge that mob as soon as were back in spl. So far so good.. Last season poor job done by 20+points. This season we have improved no end on last season. How can a manager be sacked on his record on the last 2year

2 years?

He has been Manager longer than that.

Are you saying the Admin season didn't count?

Sorry it does Ally has to take some responsibility for the push he is sending out.

He knows the Game better than all of us collectively of course, but still insists on route wan fitbaw up to a target Man.

It won't cut it in the spfl.

Trust me especially with a CF at CH and players out of position all over the place.

He couldn't do it with the team that won the SPL that Walter left.

I can't see us ever progress under him.

I'm sorry but that's my take on it now after seeing the lack of progressive football and decent players going backwards.

Ally has been successful over the last year won the league by 24 points.. 14 points ahead this season he has brought us success the last 2 year. Winning the league is the most important thing since we started this journey back. Cup runs are a massive bonus atm

Ally McCoist has not been a successful Rangers manager. To suggest otherwise is just plain fucken stupidity.

You're fucken at it.

They cup runs we had during his first season were fucking magic (tu)

2 years?

He has been Manager longer than that.

Are you saying the Admin season didn't count?

Sorry it does Ally has to take some responsibility for the push he is sending out.

He knows the Game better than all of us collectively of course, but still insists on route wan fitbaw up to a target Man.

It won't cut it in the spfl.

Trust me especially with a CF at CH and players out of position all over the place.

He couldn't do it with the team that won the SPL that Walter left.

I can't see us ever progress under him.

I'm sorry but that's my take on it now after seeing the lack of progressive football and decent players going backwards.

He would've won the spl that season of administration. That mob would've bottled it..

Since then the next 3 years have been about promotion..cup runs are a bonus... I believe ally will win us the premiership

Cup runs are not a bonus

We need all the revenue we can get ATM and with us paying the 2nd biggest wages in scotland I think it's shocking to suggest we can't make one cup final out the big 2, especially when the likes of st Mirren etc win it last yr and a team outwith Celtic will do so this yr too

He would've won the spl that season of administration. That mob would've bottled it..

Since then the next 3 years have been about promotion..cup runs are a bonus... I believe ally will win us the premiership

We had chucked a double figure points lead before admin. I can still remember the day it changed, they were down 3-0 to Killie at half time and drew 3-3 in the early kick off. We were at home at 3pm and drew 1-1 with St Mirren. At that point Motherwell were 2nd, not even them.

Ally McCoist has not been a successful Rangers manager. To suggest otherwise is just plain fucken stupidity.

You're fucken at it.

how ain't he? Done his job last season and doing it even better this. We can only expect to be winning cups when were back in perm.. League is the most important thing since the journey began..your blinkered if U think otherwise

how ain't he? Done his job last season and doing it even better this. We can only expect to be winning cups when were back in perm.. League is the most important thing since the journey began..your blinkered if U think otherwise

At Rangers I'd expect us to be fighting for every tourney we enter at domestic level fs even the players thought they could

He blew Europe twice.

He blew the cups including he Ramsdens.

His only achievement is winning the 3rd division in a stop start fashion.

Is that successfully? Maybe to some but not to me

Cup runs are not a bonus

We need all the revenue we can get ATM and with us paying the 2nd biggest wages in scotland I think it's shocking to suggest we can't make one cup final out the big 2, especially when the likes of st Mirren etc win it last yr and a team outwith Celtic will do so this yr too

They are 100%bonus.. Promotions are the only things that matter atm...