Not lost a league game.....

DavieMacRFC

And yet some still call for our managers head.

Very fickle in my opinion.

If you look at some of our results we have hammered teams, people seem to forget that every team we play will absolutely be out to get anything they can and if that aint taking points then it's taking out our players or stifling our play.

We won ugly tonight but a win is a win.

Ask yourself this, would you rather we had a few back to back defeats and Ally resigned or continue to hammer goals in and contunue unbeaten(ok ocasionally winning ugly) with the manager staying put?

Some decisions Ally makes are even beyond my belief but if we continue unbeaten then surely thats the main thing.

The issue is we had a chance to restructure everything. Create a proper, exciting footballing philosophy. And deploy a proper business model. It has been squandered- and if we keep adding to our squad paying stupid money for players that aren't Rangers quality, we'll never hit the heights to which we belong.

It's something of an enigma though. Like a few others, Ally is the only one I trust.

Ok mate we are on kinda the same wavelength, no time for stupid childish replys like the 1st on.

In Ally we trust and i dont mean in football terms anf it pondes a thought of what might havr happened had he walked away?

The scenario is that he is here and i will continue to back him.

Still think his salry should be decreased also.

He's not a good manager, that's the important point. I am one of the people that feels we are missing an opportunity to build here but even that is secondary to the opinion that he is not a good manager. His tactics are 1 dimensional, there's no plan b, or if there is it's hard to convey with your arms folded and your assistants hands in his pockets and players seem to get worse the longer they work with him.

If you look at some of our results we have hammered teams, people seem to forget that every team we play will absolutely be out to get anything they can and if that aint taking points then it's taking out our players or stifling our play.

Ask yourself this, would you rather we had a few back to back defeats and Ally resigned or continue to hammer goals in and contunue unbeaten(ok ocasionally winning ugly) with the manager staying put?

Some decisions Ally makes are even beyond my belief but if we continue unbeaten then surely thats the main thing.

You know wit I will get slaughtered for this but here is my reasoning. Imo Ally has no long term vision.for.the club, he is.not.good enough and is stifling our footballing.growth horribly. The league is won so.I would take a few back to back defeats for the greater good of.the club and team if we could recruit someone with a footballing ethos and plan for.the future, some tactical knowledge wouldn't go amiss either

RM posters would rather be proved right and see Rangers lose than back thier own manager. mental.

Aye, cos I cannae wait until the day i pay 18 quid for a ticket 15 quid for the bus to watch my team get pumped.

I dont see that as the case at all, an odd point by you.

Aye, cos I cannae wait until the day i pay 18 quid for a ticket 15 quid for the bus to watch my team get pumped.

you obviously never read MuirendBearWATP above me who posted he would like to see back to back defeats just to rid us of our manager. must have hit a nerve with GOAT for his personal reply.

Two ways of seeing this, 1 Winning and getting back to top league is all that counts, pretty football is nice but not essential for completing The Journey. 2 At these levels of amateur football winning is not enough for Rangers, we must be showing that we have learned from the past and be trying to put together as many talented young players from Auchinhowie so we avoid spending too much on wages and we give the fans something to smile about, our players cant just coast through with 1-0s as that sends the wrong message for when we are back at the top that just doing enough is acceptable at Rangers, it is not. I am firmly in the second camp but at times we will have to scrape through games and we are never going to have 11 Rangers youth products as our first team. We should be at least trying number two but are resigned to number one I'm afraid.

Have to agree with some of this , we have had a few bad performances , but overall we have vastly improved on last year , on performances and results , i look forward to the test when we meet SPL teams in the cup , as i believe we will hold our own against most of the so-called top teams