***** The official Stenhousemuir vs Rangers thread *****

Bluepeter9

Peralta deserved that red card, an absolute shambles of a tackle. He was no angel in the clash with Higgins either, kicking out whilst on the ground, all be it Higgins should have walked for that challenge and this is probably what angered Peralta.

His passes were poor before that incident and was doing nothing for us. Preferred position or not, he is still guff in my opinion.

This (tu)

Get Jon daly to fuck from.that lone striker position. We need someone mobile and quick and he ain't it, won't be changed though

Cant believe Clark was dropped today for Daly, Daly has been rank the last few games but i suppose Ally likes to play the high long balls for Daly to head anywhere.

Get Jon daly to fuck from.that lone striker position. We need someone mobile and quick and he ain't it, won't be changed though

Certainly won't be changed now. That headed assist will seem to vindicate his position. Also, he'll provide an aerial presence when we're defending corners in the last ten minutes.

Could see that happening with Peralta, frustrated at being left out at RM and the game passing him by. Then a few challenges against him made him see red.

Poor management. Ally should have seen him getting frustrated. Moved him inside one to take him out the road with and moved Law out RM until HT then had a word.

The game passing him by? He has seen more action at RM than he would at CM - simply because we are playing the long ball or using the flanks. He is just shite

The tackle was a bit reckless but nothing out of the ordinary. Should never have been a red, especially considering the challenges against Rangers players week in, week out. Several in the last match against Airdrie.

I first clapped eyes on Peralta in the pre season game against Newcastle and quite liked the look of him although there was a wee nasty side to his game even then.

Im afraid its been all downhill since

That applies to a lot of our play, really. I remember feeling so optimistic when this season kicked off.

You do realise Honduras is as much South America as Falkirk is in barcelona?

Fucking hell I love how you all argue about what ally's done wrong now and it's not even in the area you're trying to criticise him for :lol:. It's near El Salvador and Costa Rica but rant away :lol: