Problems registering

Wilbert

I managed to convince one of my mates from college to sign up to the forum. He was trying to register there, filled out all his details and the spam question etc and it came up saying error the answer to the challenge question was not valid. He's tried it on a laptop, his phone & even tried my phone all he's getting the error on all 3

This happened to my brother last week, he still can't get on it. Think his question was "in which city did Rangers win the ECWC in 1972?" And he definitely got it right, he just can't log in now.

Nm that cunt godfather posted it first :wanker:

This happened to my brother last week, he still can't get on it. Think his question was "in which city did Rangers win the ECWC in 1972?" And he definitely got it right, he just can't log in now.

Whats that got to do with Rangers? It was Barca that won it in 1972.

Aye there's is a problem with it. I had problems with it aswell as 2 others that came here from the same forum. I got the ECWC question and 'what country did PLG come from', said my answer was wrong from them 2 before I eventually answered '9' to how many titles in a row. One of the other members failed with 'what is nacho's surname' or somethin like that.

Aye there's is a problem with it. I had problems with it aswell as 2 others that came here from the same forum. I got the ECWC question and 'what country did PLG come from', said my answer was wrong from them 2 before I eventually answered '9' to how many titles in a row. One of the other members failed with 'what is nacho's surname' or somethin like that.

Monreal

I don't know. What was the question, and what answer did he give?

Where is Paul Le Guen from - France

Famous Rangers player second name Nacho **** - Novo

Where was the ecwc won - Barcelona

How league titles were won in the late 80/s early 90s - Nine

Done them all mate, may be a bug because if you look through the thread there are other users who have came across this problem

It took me a while for it to accept my answers

Eventually I got asked how many titles did we win in a row during the late 80s - early 90s - and it would only accept a numerical answer

It didn't seem to believe me when I told it in which city Rangers won the 1972 ECWC

This happened to my brother

Where is Paul Le Guen from - France

Famous Rangers player second name Nacho **** - Novo

Where was the ecwc won - Barcelona

How league titles were won in the late 80/s early 90s - Nine

Done them all mate, may be a bug because if you look through the thread there are other users who have came across this problem

I'll look into this (or ask someone who knows about this stuff). Strange that it only happens sometimes, and that it works eventually.