European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

See two Edinburgh council officials got jailed today for corruption. Makes you wonder what has been going on through here in the West for decades.

Saw PZJ tweeting Frances Curran who was an mp at the time and she said she brought it up in parliament that something was going. He asked her what came of it but as yet she hasn't replied

If she replys to any more of his tweets I'll keep people posted.

sunday post today saying audit scotland have completed their investigation and now have to only write the report.

saw a scum fan tweeting the other day that the scum have been cleared and it was the same guy who said they'd been cleared by the eu before it was officially confirmed.

So looks like the c****s have got away with it again

https://twitter.com/pzj_1/status/612715348387864576/photo/1

https://twitter.com/pzj_1

sunday post today saying audit scotland have completed their investigation and now have to only write the report.

saw a scum fan tweeting the other day that the scum have been cleared and it was the same guy who said they'd been cleared by the eu before it was officially confirmed.

Did we really expect anything else though? They cunts are deep rooted in every place of power I'm afraid. Probably time to move on and focus on Rangers as we're fighting a losing battle with this!

Did we really expect anything else though? They cunts are deep rooted in every place of power I'm afraid. Probably time to move on and focus on Rangers as we're fighting a losing battle with this!

I won't give up til it's official, there maybe wasn't anything in it as until someone actually provided proof of the SLA nobody knew one way or the other.

It's just all the cloak and dagger stuff thats makes it very suspicious like why EDC, NHS the lennoxtown initiative never had a copy of the sla for nearly £1million worth of services, why ?

Why T Glen of edc said that edc had the sla independently assessed but then said he didn't have a copy when asked by a member of parliament. It then turns out he was a director of the Lennoxtown initiative.

So you can see why suspicions were aroused

Whether audit scotland asked the scum for a copy, as surely they would have had one, is anybodys guess and until a copy is found then we'll probably never know the full truth whether there was something going on or not.

If or when, the Co-op bank goes down maybe, just maybe though, they'll take they bastards with them. We can live in the hope, that one day, someone, somewhere, will slip up, or blow the whistle on everything, and their whole pile of corruption will come falling down, and we will then see who the real cunts are, that came after us, and protected them for years.

There's an old saying that goes, you can fool some of the people all of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people, all of the time!

They're buried upto their necks in shite, it's only a matter of time before they're covered in the shite.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE! NO SURRENDER!

Does anyone really expect an organisation with Scotland at the end of it not to have been bought and paid for .These cunts were just probably doing their protocol to look as if they had been arsed .In other words ,there was never a chance in hell of these rancid corrupt bastards getting their just desserts .As many have said on here ..This Country is fucked over by every facet of power in Scotland for the benefit of one Religion and one allegiance .Stinks to high heaven but with an apathy within our Country and even within our own support .Everything that supports the Union or represents anything remotely anti Catholic will just be eaten up or brushed aside .To be honest ,we have our own selves to blame .Scum fc are officially the establishment club in this Country .

I've been following this story from day one; both on Twitter and Rangers Media and I can't believe that such an obvious open paper trail of damning evidence against CFC, GCC, the Lennoxtown Initiative, DCC etc looks like it could be swept under the carpet by Audit Scotland so not to ruffle the feathers of the people concerned from all these organisations involved with the Scottish Labour party.

Although I really shouldn't be so surprised when those of a certain religious persuasion have been implicitly involved in successfully hiding their shady deals and crimes for centuries of History and got away with it.

If State Aid FC and Teflon Pete get away with this AGAIN (look at the money and buildings they got buckshee from the CG via GCC) it will only prove the point from PZJ that something stinks to high heaven.

We'll just have to wait until the report is published bud, Timmy McTim may well have made a correct forecast about the EU, but he had a 50/50 chance of getting it right just as he has this time, but it doesn't mean he'll get it right twice. Even if they were cleared, it would be a fair option to look closely at who was involved in the decision and the reasoning behind it. As for the EU, it was my understanding that they didn't actually look at a lot of what was presented to them so that may not be as dead as they would like.

It will be very interesting to see what investigation AS have actually carried out to get to documentation that hasn't been put in their laps by PZJ and his team. To date the only people who I have discussed this with who are outside of the Rangers/c****c divide have repeatedly come up with the conclusion that the LP was used to launder public money into a private organisation. If AS don't agree I doubt that this will go away as their decision may well bring up more questions than answers.

Let's put it this way, if you and I were standing by a dock looking at a sinking ship and a group of people were either telling us it wasn't sinking, or it wasn't even there we would either be delusional or being lied to. I do not believe that you, me, or PJZ and his team are delusional.

We'll just have to wait until the report is published bud, Timmy McTim may well have made a correct forecast about the EU, but he had a 50/50 chance of getting it right just as he has this time, but it doesn't mean he'll get it right twice. Even if they were cleared, it would be a fair option to look closely at who was involved in the decision and the reasoning behind it. As for the EU, it was my understanding that they didn't actually look at a lot of what was presented to them so that may not be as dead as they would like.

It will be very interesting to see what investigation AS have actually carried out to get to documentation that hasn't been put in their laps by PZJ and his team. To date the only people who I have discussed this with who are outside of the Rangers/c****c divide have repeatedly come up with the conclusion that the LP was used to launder public money into a private organisation. If AS don't agree I doubt that this will go away as their decision may well bring up more questions than answers.

Let's put it this way, if you and I were standing by a dock looking at a sinking ship and a group of people were either telling us it wasn't sinking, or it wasn't even there we would either be delusional or being lied to. I do not believe that you, me, or PJZ and his team are delusional.

Do you know if this can be taken further to another dept if they are cleared again or is audit scotland the end of the road ?

I'm working on the assumption that if new evidence is produced, or that the investigating bodies find at a later date that they were mislead or miss-interpreted evidence that either case could be reinvestigated. If they refused they would open themselves up to questioning as to why.

What we have to remember about this whole situation is that we have gone through a time when politicians, civil servants (HMRC), and the Scottish football authorities appear to have been playing fast and loose to benefit one team over another. If a case was proven against them at one level everything else is open to scrutiny and as such there may well be people within these bodies who will do everything to ensure that does not happen.

I still see this as something that will deliver results in the long term. They hope that if we can be stonewalled over a period of time we'll just give up, however the longer we hang in there they know that there is more chance that a smoking gun will be found.

absolutely. I think this is the important thing for all bears to remember - this is a long-term project, so don't be impatient, it will come good in the end.

Maybe a put in a FOI on how many beggars work in Councils and Audit Scotland.

Think that would be most revealing

I've often wondered how they'd handle that one with regard to GCC and HMRC in Scotland, pretty sure they'd sight some really abstract reason for denying the request like national security.

My mate who is a taig works for HMRC and says that it's pretty much 80/20 with taigs to bears in East Kilbride and Cumbernauld. It's actually the same in the MoD in Glasgow believe it or not!

My mate who is a taig works for HMRC and says that it's pretty much 80/20 with taigs to bears in East Kilbride and Cumbernauld. It's actually the same in the MoD in Glasgow believe it or not!

Does that surprise you? John Reed was Secretary of State for Defence that really sums it up in my book.

I'm not sure what is more corrupt - the land deal or the unwillingness of the authorities to investigate.

I wonder if there are legal grounds on which someone coould make a complaint to the police? May have been covered already but I can't remember!

FTH update today with a breakdown of all the money the scum received from Lennoxtown initiative and edc when the LI ran out of money

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2015/07/12/money-flows-showing-how-celtic-got-paid-back-funds-they-paid-for-lennoxtown-via-the-lennoxtown-initiative-charity/