European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

as much as i admire his work, it means nothing if the relevant authorities actually believe it and then take something to do with it

the EC have binned it so far

Audit Scotland have been investigating it for a while, if they bin it then what next

As I've posted before this is a case of slowly, slowly catchy monkey. When you consider the saying you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time it really is a case of the clock ticking down on what has been going on.

If matters involving crimes against our club get settled over the next 12-18 months I'm pretty sure that the impact will be more press scrutiny of what has been going on regarding them. I'm not necessarily saying both cases are definitely linked, but I do believe that they may have been facilitated by like minded people across a number of organisations over a number of years.

as much as i admire his work, it means nothing if the relevant authorities actually believe it and then take something to do with it

the EC have binned it so far

Audit Scotland have been investigating it for a while, if they bin it then what next

The EC process was an utter joke, PZJ strung along for over a year only to finally be told no case to answer as none of the evidence he submitted could be considered as he has no interest to raise the case.

The EC process was an utter joke, PZJ strung along for over a year only to finally be told no case to answer as none of the evidence he submitted could be considered as he has no interest to raise the case.

From what I understand PZJ was getting on well with the guy handling the EC case and for some reason he was taken off it and another person then dealt with it.

Would love nothing more than this horrible institution to no longer exist on a count of harbouring and hiding of paedophiles and although they've got away with that I prey to god they get their comeuppance for financial doping.

the scum have had a 14 million swing in profits 11 million profit last year to 3 million loss this year.

This includes the money they got for forster and gcc money for commonwealth games. No champs league again this year so expect an even bigger loss next year even after selling van dyckhead

the scum have had a 14 million swing in profits 11 million profit last year to 3 million loss this year.

This includes the money they got for forster and gcc money for commonwealth games. No champs league again this year so expect an even bigger loss next year even after selling van dyckhead

I see BBC running with the line about receiving £13m for him. Aye right ye are!

Was someone saying their accounts showed the received around £6m for lurch? Surely not the papers and general press line was £10m at the time of sale.

They always have 2 prices for a player,when they buy somebody the price is inflated to make it look like they have splashed out and when they sell the purchase price is reduced too make it look like they have made more money,coupled by the fact they inflate the value of the transfer they receive,lie well truly is a cunt,

He's lieing to his own fans too as well as the general Scottish public

They always have 2 prices for a player,when they buy somebody the price is inflated to make it look like they have splashed out and when they sell the purchase price is reduced too make it look like they have made more money,coupled by the fact they inflate the value of the transfer they receive,lie well truly is a cunt,

He's lieing to his own fans too as well as the general Scottish public

It's not just the price propaganda that they fire out, the whole three company structure of their club looks a bit odd to most especially when they terminated the original Celtic Football & Athletic Club company only to give its name to a new company.

Sneaky conniving bhastards will get away with this...their stench leads to many doors of " high heid yins" at GCC

You never know though! I thought they controlled the media in this country but the papers went to town on the smellies the last few days which made me think they aren't as in charge as we're led to believe.

You never know though! I thought they controlled the media in this country but the papers went to town on the smellies the last few days which made me think they aren't as in charge as we're led to believe.

The attention they get in the media is incredible...it baffles me why so many rhags are interested in the daily life of "Saville daft" Rod Stewart. Do journos look for any story and then link it to saville in the most obscure ways

Journo: Ed I just got a tip aff aboot a murdur Doon Ra Gallagate rerr

Ed: Find out if he wis wan eh us an lay a Saville tap it the scene fur foties n nat

That's how it seems to me

John Stevens ‏@pzj_1 4 hrs4 hours ago

We can now confirm that the Geo Tech report which gave CFC PLC a overtly generous discount in the land sale at Westthorn has been in our possession for six months. This has been robustly scrutinised and it appears that this report was a ''self certification'' discount

John Stevens ‏@pzj_1 4 hrs4 hours ago

We can now confirm that the Geo Tech report which gave CFC PLC a overtly generous discount in the land sale at Westthorn has been in our possession for six months. This has been robustly scrutinised and it appears that this report was a ''self certification'' discount

Does this mean that the scum can and will be taken to task for gaining an unfair advantage?

So whose head would roll for something like this? Or is it a case of Corporate discipline meaning fines? Also im not 100% clued up, was the land public before sale?

Yes the land was public but was never put on the open market so GCC broke rules not just on Westthorn but also London rd school was never on open market either