European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Blueshoff - "Surely this has now reached the stage where MSM cannot ignore it?

From what we have heard on here it's not so much hat they are ignoring this, it's more a case of reporters being told by their superiors that they will not be publishing it. Perhaps the real question we should be asking is who has enough influence to have the press not to report a story that is in the public interest, and why?

With the amount of documentation that should have been held by four public bodies concerning the Lennoxtown deal either being removed or never having been created one could be forgiven for thinking that something similar may have been in play there, again who would have enough influence to have documentation disappeared in the way these documents would seem to have been?

I know that may sound a tad far fetched, but what we seem to have here is a situation that involves one football club, one national bank, two councils, NHS Scotland, two public bodies, one member of the Shadow Cabinet, a member of the House of Lords, numerous council officials from the Scottish Labour party and millions of tax payers money.

If the bheasts can perpertrate a fraud on this scale then surely there are more out there and maybe the people in the frame are more powerful that slit eyes

First time poster long term reader

This whole story stinks to high heaven,its comparible to our ebt saga,but there are some glaring differences

1.Our ebt was public knowledge from the start,i can remember reading an article in the rebel around 2001,it was in a saturday edition and there was a large pic of micheal mols,he was used as an example of the level of player we could continue to attract due to this legal tax loophole,but for some reason the msm forgot this,it also stated that murray group took liabilty for any future tax cases involving thia scheme.

2.The msm aint touching this story with a bargepole,whislt they filled their pages and phone ins for 2years discussing our guilt and raving about the fantastic rtc website that was very informative,we now know this site was full of lies,conjecture and stolen documentation,sickens my stomach whenever a bear manages to raise this on the snyde phone in and the likes of delahunt sneer and laugh about this topic

3.Why hasnt the sfm site not jumped on this,this site morphed from rtc to sfm,its sole purpose was to highlight wrongdoing from ALL scottish football clubs,

For many years the sectarian anti catholic drum was banged and still is,but as we all know this country is now anti loyalist and anti protestant,all things going for the bheasts and all things going against us.i just hope one day the worm turns around and this truly despicable sectarian terrorist supporting club is exposed uk wide for exactly what it stands for.i reckon we could well be moving in that direction as the filth look like they are not welcome south of the border now as this must be the first time in years that they havent played any pre season games down south,possibly because the lee rigby nonesense at brentford last year was a bridge too far,

Come tommorow we will be one day closer till this story is given the coverage it deserves

You should post more often (tu)

First time poster long term reader

This whole story stinks to high heaven,its comparible to our ebt saga,but there are some glaring differences

1.Our ebt was public knowledge from the start,i can remember reading an article in the rebel around 2001,it was in a saturday edition and there was a large pic of micheal mols,he was used as an example of the level of player we could continue to attract due to this legal tax loophole,but for some reason the msm forgot this,it also stated that murray group took liabilty for any future tax cases involving thia scheme.

2.The msm aint touching this story with a bargepole,whislt they filled their pages and phone ins for 2years discussing our guilt and raving about the fantastic rtc website that was very informative,we now know this site was full of lies,conjecture and stolen documentation,sickens my stomach whenever a bear manages to raise this on the snyde phone in and the likes of delahunt sneer and laugh about this topic

3.Why hasnt the sfm site not jumped on this,this site morphed from rtc to sfm,its sole purpose was to highlight wrongdoing from ALL scottish football clubs,

For many years the sectarian anti catholic drum was banged and still is,but as we all know this country is now anti loyalist and anti protestant,all things going for the bheasts and all things going against us.i just hope one day the worm turns around and this truly despicable sectarian terrorist supporting club is exposed uk wide for exactly what it stands for.i reckon we could well be moving in that direction as the filth look like they are not welcome south of the border now as this must be the first time in years that they havent played any pre season games down south,possibly because the lee rigby nonesense at brentford last year was a bridge too far,

Come tommorow we will be one day closer till this story is given the coverage it deserves

Well put newbie!!

Blueshoff - "maybe the people in the frame are more powerful than slit eyes"

Lawwell is just a very, very well paid employee of c****c, doing the biding of D. Desmond no more no less. He doesn't have the personal influence to put this together without like minded people in public service pulling the appropriate strings at the appropriate times. It's no accident that they had a former Secretary of State for Defence, a former Labour MP and a former deputy at the Bank of England on their board when this business and the war against Rangers began. The key player amongst these would have to be Reid, don't forget his famous "Rangers Dossier".

Blueshoff - "maybe the people in the frame are more powerful than slit eyes"

Lawwell is just a very, very well paid employee of c****c, doing the biding of D. Desmond no more no less. He doesn't have the personal influence to put this together without like minded people in public service pulling the appropriate strings at the appropriate times. It's no accident that they had a former Secretary of State for Defence, a former Labour MP and a former deputy at the Bank of England on their board when this business and the war against Rangers began. The key player amongst these would have to be Reid, don't forget his famous "Rangers Dossier".

I dont doubt that. What I was suggesting was thatthere may be other cases outwith the football world where similar things have occured

Thermopylae - "What was the Rangers Dossier?"

This was a supposedly creation of John Reid's that outlined all of our supposed transgressions and all of the injustice that had been carried out against c****c. The problem is nobody seems to have seen it even though he mentioned it repeatedly, strange when you consider the BTC and the way that the SPL behaved regarding the EBT's even though they were legal. One would have thought if it was anything other than a piece of deluded propaganda it would have been circulated then.

I doubt if I'm the only one who believes that this may have been the grounding used by both the SPL and HMRC to attack the club. Will it ever see the light of day? I doubt it as it would probably incriminate them than in regards to what has been thrown at us over the last decade or so. The term dossier was John Reid's description, it was probably used to try and make their attempts to smear us sound like a substantial factual document. Strange if it was as damming as we were being led to believe that no journalist has ever questioned him on it's contents or whereabouts and that no copy has ever been leaked.

Thermopylae - "What was the Rangers Dossier?"

This was a supposedly creation of John Reid's that outlined all of our supposed transgressions and all of the injustice that had been carried out against c****c. The problem is nobody seems to have seen it even though he mentioned it repeatedly, strange when you consider the BTC and the way that the SPL behaved regarding the EBT's even though they were legal. One would have thought if it was anything other than a piece of deluded propaganda it would have been circulated then.

I doubt if I'm the only one who believes that this may have been the grounding used by both the SPL and HMRC to attack the club. Will it ever see the light of day? I doubt it as it would probably incriminate them than in regards to what has been thrown at us over the last decade or so. The term dossier was John Reid's description, it was probably used to try and make their attempts to smear us sound like a substantial factual document. Strange if it was as damming as we were being led to believe that no journalist has ever questioned him on it's contents or whereabouts and that no copy has ever been leaked.

Probably no coincidence that the authorities get on our case with a vengeance just as filth like reid get into a position of power

I remember seeing your post couple of weeks ago that you'd sent it so you might have to wait another 2 weeks before you get a reply . If FTH had the info they woulda posted it by now if he'd managed to get it from somewhere. God only knows why Jo Swinsons office are dragging their heels with the info.

Look at the length of time it took for a decision to be made :(

Got to go to work so just skimmed over it says it was between period 2007 to 2009 does it say when they started their investigation i can't see it. They have to wait til someone complains so it would depend on when that was.