European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Thats the one

Give her a break though.....she has other priorities as per below......

She is an active campaigner against packaging of chocolate Easter eggs, and each year since 2007 has seen her attack confectionery manufacturers for what she sees as excessive packaging of the seasonal children's treats, which generally involve a hollow egg covered in aluminium foil accompanied by a branded sweet, encased in plastic and cardboard to provide branding and protect the hollow and fragile chocolate foodstuff. She has named Guylian as the worst offender, followed by Lindt, Baileys and Cadbury.

Are there any Rangers friendly MSPs that could help out with the information we require? Or does it have to come from Swinson?

The lennoxtown initiative offices must have been in her constituency because she was willing to help people who asked her about celtics sla but said she wouldn't do anything about the lennoxtown land deal as it wasn't in her constituency so I'm guessing no other MP will help as not in their constituency

john dempsey, edc councillor and lennoxtown initiative director

comes out and admits he's a celtic plc shareholder

comes from fth via pzj

well done you,s bears now we might get somewhere

look it up guys very interesting

Also he says he had conflict of interest while acting for EDC but didn't while acting for lennoxtown Initiative.

Keep digging the dirt on them it has to stick sooner or later.

Ah well once this info get passed to the EU the decision will get put back again.

Problem is i very much doubt PZJ and the FTH are finished digging up the dirt on all this so who knows when a decision will be made

Before i go furthet,i shall say it for you,

Radio who

Dont listen

And radio by tarriers for tarriers

I was listening to snyde on friday night on way home from work,at about half 6 a bear got on and with his 2nd point he advised delehunt and co,that he was going to give them a bit of info to allow radio clyde to expose the biggest scandal at the peadodome in 20yrs,

He gave a ref no to GLA which listed through the land registry the name of the owner of the ground that the peadome stands on,

I didnt think the guy would reveal the name,but i could sense he was a shade annoyed at the lack of interest from the panel which included the paid idiot mcavennie,

He went onto reveal,which long term readers of this thread and the FTH site which will already know,

The owner being willie haughey,

There was a.collective chuckle and a few derisory comments from the panel,coupled by a snyde dig from the next dhim caller,

theres a lot of muck being suppressed by the tim controlled media,which.will shock a lot of scotland about how this well run club have been conducting their business post bunnet era,

Maybe a banner with scum fcs title deeds to the ground and wullie ts name would also add to the carnival

Radio who

Dont listen

I was listening to snyde on friday night on way home from work,at about half 6 a bear got on and with his 2nd point he advised delehunt and co,that he was going to give them a bit of info to allow radio clyde to expose the biggest scandal at the peadodome in 20yrs,

He gave a ref no to GLA which listed through the land registry the name of the owner of the ground that the peadome stands on,

I didnt think the guy would reveal the name,but i could sense he was a shade annoyed at the lack of interest from the panel which included the paid idiot mcavennie,

He went onto reveal,which long term readers of this thread and the FTH site which will already know,

There was a.collective chuckle and a few derisory comments from the panel,coupled by a snyde dig from the next dhim caller,

theres a lot of muck being suppressed by the tim controlled media,which.will shock a lot of scotland about how this well run club have been conducting their business post bunnet era,

Maybe a banner with scum fcs title deeds to the ground and wullie ts name would also add to the carnival

That was John from Uddingston who called with that point.

We will not get through to them. They are being spoon fed the evidence and told to look at it. They just laugh it off and try to assassinate your character rather than look at the evidence and then comment. This just shows that they are not touching this with a barge pole OR they have looked at this in private but will just not openly discuss this on the show.

Until the EC goes formally into a full investigation we can't do shit with them. Even if it does go full investigation they will probably say we can't discuss it as an investigation is ongoing!

If presenters won't discuss this then we need to get this out in the media ourselves. Banners at the next game against them is the way to go as the viewing figures should be sky high.

That was John from Uddingston who called with that point.

We will not get through to them. They are being spoon fed the evidence and told to look at it. They just laugh it off and try to assassinate your character rather than look at the evidence and then comment. This just shows that they are not touching this with a barge pole OR they have looked at this in private but will just not openly discuss this on the show.

Until the EC goes formally into a full investigation we can't do shit with them. Even if it does go full investigation they will probably say we can't discuss it as an investigation is ongoing!

If presenters won't discuss this then we need to get this out in the media ourselves. Banners at the next game against them is the way to go as the viewing figures should be sky high.

Or sky high banners behind a plane when they are live on tv

Radio who

Dont listen

I think pzj has it spot on in terms of the state aid element but his willie haughey owns Celtic Park stuff seems to be a throwback from the now abolished feudal system

I think pzj has it spot on in terms of the state aid element but his willie haughey owns Celtic Park stuff seems to be a throwback from the now abolished feudal system

I agree, no disrespect to PZJ but he is not an expert in title deeds. I dont fully understand the feudal system, so it would be good if someone with some expertise could back up his claims re ownership of the land

I think he should concentrate his time on the State Aid issue rather than their accounts of title deeds, as at times his financial knowledge has been suspect in these matters.

I'm still unclear on something - State Aid is agianst EU/UEFA law/regulations I assume to stop states providing teams with an unfair advantage. It looks like that is the case here without much doubt.

Is there not another side to this whole affair in that the way in which the 'aid' has been provided could be construed as illegal within Scottish law?

Although lilnked should they not be looked at separately as theroretically they could be guilty of one or both.

In which case the appropriate authorites in Scotland should be looking at the second issue now.