European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Good on the tax haven website and the intrepid PJZ for highlighting these slanderous and corupt dealing, under extreme provocation and ridicule they raised the bar on these shadowy goings on. If nothing else they lit a fire under these bastards, they will know how close they have sailed to disaster, bravo to all, your endeavour was appreciated greatly by this bear :thumbup:

hope those bastards don't go after PZJ now for defamination, can they even do this?

Very much doubt they cheating tims will want all this played out in front of the public in a court of law, the usuall sweepers will be out (move along nothing to see here) and praying it disappears. Althoug all may not be lost in respect of the renewal of the sla with EDC that seems to have no criteria for cancellation

Hope those bastards don't go after PZJ now for defamination, can they even do this?

PZJ got all his Info from FOI requests. They are the truth, Celtic did receive state aid. This is a cover up as MP's are involved. They are covering this up as the backlash would be incredible. Corruption in front of our eyes.

PZJ got all his Info from FOI requests. They are the truth, Celtic did receive state aid. This is a cover up as MP's are involved. They are covering this up as the backlash would be incredible. Corruption in front of our eyes.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out which MP's,don't vote for them in and problem solved,hopefully :lol:

This Country is corrupt to the very core .If the beggars have wiggled out of this ,it proves one thing .They have some very important people up the food chain that are either bulletproof or they have done a deal in private to make it go away .If true .Its a very sad bit of news .

So was this just a figment of our imagination all along? I tried to read PZJ's stuff, but could never quite see a smoking gun.

While I'd love for that lot to get what's coming to them, I hope the next time we start shouting about this kind of thing we 1) Get our own house in order first, and 2) have a properly constructed case to pursue.

Embarrassing.

Dear Sir,

I refer to your mail concerning the granting of alleged State aid to the Celtic Glasgow Football Club.

You allege that the Celtic Glasgow Football Club has benefitted from unlawful State aid, mainly in the form of advantageous land transfers.

The Commission has raised the issue with the UK authorities. Based on the observations received from them, the services of the Commission have not been able to identify any issue regarding unlawful State aid.

In light of that assessment the Commission services do not envisage to pursue the matter further.

Best Regards,

Well done to the Gentlemen who put such a genuine and honest amount of hard work to expose the dodgy dealings that yet again have been thwarted by the "tarrier mafia" and the big brush sweep sweep mhob. Its no surprise that its infested by ghuests on here, and im expecting big front page exclusives from the mhanky mhedia calling this a "sectarian" witch hunt. The taig tentacles reach far and wide these days indeed. GCC/c****c Corrupt to the Core.

So was this just a figment of our imagination all along? I tried to read PZJ's stuff, but could never quite see a smoking gun.

While I'd love for that lot to get what's coming to them, I hope the next time we start shouting about this kind of thing we 1) Get our own house in order first, and 2) have a properly constructed case to pursue.

Embarrassing.

Haven't looked but I'd guess you have a few posts and not posted for ages .Go fuck yourself you beggar apologist .