European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Can anyone tell me if this has anything left in it, have my hopes for justice been temporarily suspended or can we expect to hear something in the near future? Anyone any znswers?

PZJ tweeted the other say that GCC won't give out info when asked by FOI. He also tweeted today that a MP still hasn't had a reply from the EU as to the reason why they kicked out the complaint

Soulboy,

Ask PZJ if there is anything we, as a support, can do to help him such as emailing or calling any individual or group which he wishes to bring pressure to bear upon to get answers.

I'm sure none of us wish to interfere in any way with his strategy, however, if there is any way we can support his efforts I'm sure we would be willing to help. This must be carried to its logical conclusion.

I wonder if all of the missing documents will suddenly make an appearance. :wink:

On the EU side of things it would seem they investigated something that was outside of the time fare for their remit, though I may be mistaken. If they didn't look into Lennoxtown with the documentation provided then perhaps they themselves need having a look at. As I said previously this will take time and maybe a change of strategy here and there. It may well be that it will take a court order of some sort by an investigating body to tie any individuals involved in both to shareholdings, or any other links to them that should have been declared and were not. It may also be worth seeing how many who were involved became shareholders after certain decisions had been made. Keep up the good work PZJ.

The eu never used any evidence submitted by pzj which I find astonishing

Re the sla pzj been sitting on the letter from audit Scotland for a while and it says they will complete their investigation by mid December .

I think pzj has had a reply from audit Scotland in the last couple of days and will reveal all by the end of the week as don't think he would release this letter now if there is nothing in it

From pzj on twitter

Too much detail to go into but the scum are stuck with the co-op bank even though their deal with them is far worse since it was revised.

The scum can't try and get a better deal elsewhere as the co-op bank have all the scums assets as security for their loan of £16million to be paid back in 2019 and so no other bank will give them a loan without assets as security

Happy New Year Soulboy, if you are in contact with PZJ please pass on my best wishes for 2015 to him and anybody else involved in exposing the activities of those who would use public funding to prop up the finances of that club. Let's hope for some good news in 2015 about Rangers and about the fight that PJZ has been carrying against the east end robbers.

Btw, did you see William Bell with Jools Holland? He might be getting on a bit, but still head and shoulders above Paulo Nuttini, Ed Sheeran, Joss Stone and Paloma Faith.

Happy New Year Soulboy, if you are in contact with PZJ please pass on my best wishes for 2015 to him and anybody else involved in exposing the activities of those who would use public funding to prop up the finances of that club. Let's hope for some good news in 2015 about Rangers and about the fight that PJZ has been carrying against the east end robbers.

Btw, did you see William Bell with Jools Holland? He might be getting on a bit, but still head and shoulders above Paulo Nuttini, Ed Sheeran, Joss Stone and Paloma Faith.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy new year to you to.

I don't know PZJ and i'm not on twitter I just have his twitter page bookmarked so keep up to date that way but like you I hope he keeps the pressure up on the scum GCC, EDC and the EU.

Yeah saw William Bell and you just don't get singers like that nowadays or if you do I've yet to hear them.

Every year a few 60's soul legends pass away Freddie Houston being the latest.

Well i think we can safely assume that absolutely no one has a copy of the scums purchase of lennoxtown . So how can audit scotland have a thorough investigation without it.

http://twitter.com/pzj_1/status/552143537341734914

I would hope AS would regard the absence of minutes as both suspicious and in breach of protocol in it's own right.