European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

As I've said before bud I thought what we had seen was just the tip of the ice berg. I wonder what if any tax breaks they were able to claim for the money that was spent at Lennoxtown, or more to the point which figures were given if they did. You see I reckon that you can claim tax relief when having to invest in a clubs infrastructure, so did they declare the total or the total minus the money they got via the Lennoxtown Trust and the money they received in the deal described in the above link when dealing with HMRC at that time? One could also ask the same question about work they did with regards to the land they got from the GCC, was there any public funding made available to them that was hidden away from the public view on those occasions on top of getting land for way bellow the market value? I'd love to see just how much it cost GCC to empty the streets of residents and then clear the sites prior to them being sold to them for £1.

i'm no accountant so would something like tax relief have to be in their accounts for 2007 or whenever their training dump was opened

The problem they have is the sort of information that is being uncovered seems to get more, and more damming and the longer this goes on with the amount of information that is coming out sooner or later it will become impossible for the press to stay quiet. Sooner or later we will see a news source decide to run with this because they will be afraid if they don't break the story another will.

As you may have noticed their supporters like to wright this off and make threats that Liewell will sort out any people who make the claims via the court, well I'll go as far as to say they haven't been doing this so far and in many ways their lack of doing so goes to prove that they wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they tried. Don't forget if they did go to court to try and cover this over they'd have to answer some pretty awkward questions under oath.

My own thinking is that if there was a way to get one to be under investigation with enough pressure they might just point the finger at the other 2 in an attempt to deflect. For instance if the health board were quizzed on their part, under scrutiney by an official inquirey they might just accuse the others of being further involved. I believe if one started to wobble they may bring it all down upon themselves. Keep asking the questions because the silence is deafening here

i'm no accountant so would something like tax relief have to be in their accounts for 2007 or whenever their training dump was opened

Not sure how it works with tax deductibles and accounts. However every company that invests in its infra structure will use the cost to lower the amount they pay in tax. Looking at this from a different angle, did they pay tax on the money they received via the SLA? Perhaps somebody could clarify if they had to pay tax on the money they received from Scottish Enterprise and would this differ if the money went straight to them or through an intermediary?

aclub full of hypcrites and liars.....do you expect them to be truthful now?!

The problem is that if anyone lies under oath and documents were produced to prove that they'd have to be done for perjury.

My own thinking is that if there was a way to get one to be under investigation with enough pressure they might just point the finger at the other 2 in an attempt to deflect. For instance if the health board were quizzed on their part, under scrutiney by an official inquirey they might just accuse the others of being further involved. I believe if one started to wobble they may bring it all down upon themselves. Keep asking the questions because the silence is deafening here

I see this a bit like one of those things you see where they knock over one domino and than everybody watches what picture starts to reveal as each subsequent domino goes over. One wonders if anybody involved in these deal would be willing to serve time to protect the organisation that benefited from their acts.

I see this a bit like one of those things you see where they knock over one domino and than everybody watches what picture starts to reveal as each subsequent domino goes over. One wonders if anybody involved in these deal would be willing to serve time to protect the organisation that benefited from their acts.

Maybe it's time for the footballtaxhavens, if they haven't done so already, to trawl through the scums accounts from the time they started receiving money from the Lennoxtown initiative and scottish enterprise to see what it brings up. ie were these donations and payments filed in their accounts

Maybe it's time for the footballtaxhavens, if they haven't done so already, to trawl through the scums accounts from the time they started receiving money from the Lennoxtown initiative and scottish enterprise to see what it brings up. ie were these donations and payments filed in their accounts

Tbh bud I'd be surprised if they weren't already doing this. Then again sometimes folk get so close to a project that what appears as obvious to others does get overlooked. To my view what we have here is an investigation into state aid that is being stonewalled, however as it continues it is throwing up more and more evidence that something very serious has been going on involving public bodies and the movement of cash to a certain football club.

The fact is when you are dealing with public funds and land deals there is a very wide paper trail involving contracts, surveys, safety reports and bank transfers and so on. On top of that you should have minutes of all meeting that were involved in generating these, so for all that paper work to have been miss-filed, destroyed accidently, removed by persons unknown or not generated to start with is highly unlikely unless some one has gone to an awful lot of trouble and has an awful lot of power at their hands. Basically what I'm saying is we may not actually get them first-time round for state aid, but this will come as a by-product of unearthing more serious activities that may warrant jail time for those involved and that those who started the investigation had no idea that they would uncover.

To date it would seem that we have had a lot of stonewalling in response to legal FOI's that in itself may be illegal and a lack of documentation within one council that seems to be against all operating procedures and rules involved for a public government body. If organisations are willing to break procedural rules and laws of the land to stop others from getting a full and proper disclosure of what has been going on I think it is fair to suspect that they are doing so to cover up something that was illegal and a lot more serious involving the activities of people who are probably either still in the employment of the organisations or have moved on to higher posts in local or national government.

_MG_0004.jpg

All bought and paid for . This thread brings to mind the saying " throw enough shit and eventually something will stick " . Laughable .

_MG_0004.jpg

Sold yer soul for the money, hotbed of republicism hosting the The Head Of the Commonwealth, Her Majesty The Queen :7325:

Did you Doff yer hat, CO-OP will be looking for their cash shortly big chap :wanker::bomb_piggary:

_MG_0004.jpg

All bought and paid for . This thread brings to mind the saying " throw enough shit and eventually something will stick " . Laughable .

_MG_0004.jpg

Don't worry Declan, once you've been found guilty it'll all be bulldozed as the land will be repossessed as part of the repayment of stolen public cash. Mind those flag posts will be useful for your lot to hang themselves from when you have all the tainted trophies stripped, and guess what it was yourselves who will have made the punishment possible by your own demands to steel legitimately won trophies from the Rangers. Enjoy it while it lasts because your days are well and truly numbered.

:hanged::hanged::hanged::hanged::hanged::hanged::hanged: :hanged: :hanged::hanged:

Nothing will come of this now .They have beggars in high places in Uefa and in every walk of life in this Country .

The scum must be the only club in the world that are found guilty of a dozen offences but each fine as been lower than the proceeding one.

EVERYTIME

It just stinks

Nothing will come of this now .They have beggars in high places in Uefa and in every walk of life in this Country .

The scum must be the only club in the world that are found guilty of a dozen offences but each fine as been lower than the proceeding one.

EVERYTIME

It just stinks

i agree

that slant eyed fenian cunt is sitting on his throne in the piggery laughing his arse off