European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

This is an important thread .Keep the squabbles out of it ffs .

Educator mate .You are right .I do feel negative about it . Maybe because I spend every working day in this shite hole of a corrupt City .

Having said that .I have total respect for the guys that are doing anything at all ,to keep up the fight against this clear scandalous corruption .

_MG_0004.jpg

All bought and paid for . This thread brings to mind the saying " throw enough shit and eventually something will stick " . Laughable .

_MG_0004.jpg

Is that the infamous ceptic way, riddled with perversion, corruption, cheating and terrorist apologism?

Ironically, it looks like a Sports Direct mega discount outlet.

You can put wig, a dress and make-up on a pig, but it's still a filthy stinking pig. (Just noticed The Educator beat me to that line.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know, the hash tag all will be revealed suggests he has some news here's hoping it's something from audit scotland on the scums sla

It would certainly be nice to have something to dig their fans up over the summer months. Wouldn't it be funny if c****c won the title on a Sunday only to have it stripped for financial doping on the Tuesday. We can only live in hope. :thumbup: