European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

The lack of a signature on the Property Transaction Certificate may well be because the person involved did not agree with the circumstances under which the sale was taking place, do we know whose signature should have been on that sheet? I don't know if this would cast any doubt on the legality of the sale of the land, however it does make bad reading for anybody investigating who signed off on a deal that was clearly be seen as not being in the best public interest.

What we have here is a conflict of two views, was the deal fraudulently completed by someone who should have been working for the public interest but did not for reasons that have yet to be proven, or was it a case of this person being negligent/incompetent in the carrying out the duties of the post they held. We have already seen how a certain MSP is trying to paint this, however I for one do not agree with him.

The lack of a signature on the Property Transaction Certificate may well be because the person involved did not agree with the circumstances under which the sale was taking place, do we know whose signature should have been on that sheet? I don't know if this would cast any doubt on the legality of the sale of the land, however it does make bad reading for anybody investigating who signed off on a deal that was clearly be seen as not being in the best public interest.

What we have here is a conflict of two views, was the deal fraudulently completed by someone who should have been working for the public interest but did not for reasons that have yet to be proven, or was it a case of this person being negligent/incompetent in the carrying out the duties of the post they held. We have already seen how a certain MSP is trying to paint this, however I for one do not agree with him.

was it not the case that the Audit Scotland investigation was due to be finished late last year or very early this year ?

They must have some amount of documents to go through and then questions needing answered before it is taking this long to investigate, Then again I'm not sure if they are investigating this or just the SLA

was it not the case that the Audit Scotland investigation was due to be finished late last year or very early this year ?

They must have some amount of documents to go through and then questions needing answered before it is taking this long to investigate, Then again I'm not sure if they are investigating this or just the SLA

Not sure when the Audit Scotland investigation was/is due to end, pretty sure that they are investigating the SLA though. However when you look at how it came about timeline wise one would have to say that it would be hard to argue that the SLA and the land deal were not tied together. Remember the SLA was actually in effect before the ground had actually been broken at Lennoxtown.

I tend to look at this and what has gone on with the GCC as being like someone pulling on loose threads on a green and grey scarf, the more you pull, the more that will appear until one day you pull one and the whole scarf starts to unravel. If you look at the state aid thing they didn't get a result there and neither did we, however it's a situation that isn't going to go away especially with what has gone on regarding FIFA over the last couple of weeks. I have no doubts that sooner or later the corruption scandal will spread through out the different component organisation that FIFA comprises of and that will include UEFA. If I'm right at that point all bets are off and it will be a lot harder for them to keep what has gone on over here under the carpet especially as we find out that the first name to come out of the hat was their pals from the ROI.

Not sure when the Audit Scotland investigation was/is due to end, pretty sure that they are investigating the SLA though. However when you look at how it came about timeline wise one would have to say that it would be hard to argue that the SLA and the land deal were not tied together. Remember the SLA was actually in effect before the ground had actually been broken at Lennoxtown.

I tend to look at this and what has gone on with the GCC as being like someone pulling on loose threads on a green and grey scarf, the more you pull, the more that will appear until one day you pull one and the whole scarf starts to unravel. If you look at the state aid thing they didn't get a result there and neither did we, however it's a situation that isn't going to go away especially with what has gone on regarding FIFA over the last couple of weeks. I have no doubts that sooner or later the corruption scandal will spread through out the different component organisation that FIFA comprises of and that will include UEFA. If I'm right at that point all bets are off and it will be a lot harder for them to keep what has gone on over here under the carpet especially as we find out that the first name to come out of the hat was their pals from the ROI.

I remember thinking, about the Henry handball incident, that the Irish FA had gone very quiet, very quickly, especially since they had just begun to play the victim card, that their kind always seem to do. A mate told me, jokingly, that FIFA had probably given the paddies a bung, to keep them quiet. It now turns out that my mate was correct, even he can't believe it.

They've learned, from their plastic cousins in the east end of Glasgow, the dark art of, secretly, getting something for nothing, or next to nothing, or something that you're not entitled to get, very well indeed, however, they've not learned the sweep sweep, it under the carpet bit yet.

Having worked in both buildings in Cumbernauld and East Kilbride .I can assure you .The place is rancid with scumbag rodent beggars from the very top . Does anyone know why any right minded normal person would not look at this evidence presented from VBs and think there isn't something going on ?

It's as clear as day . The corruption and nepotism going on in Glasgow is rancid to the very core and these fuckwits still email one another with their complete ignorance to their obvious hate and hypocrisy .

Every Government building in Glasgow has been taken over with the exception of the Mod .I'm sure they are working on that one .

HMRC in Scotland are completely complicit in Rangers fortunes last 4 years

Who the fuck is going to do something about these vermin scum ?

It's a good day to be a bear .New Manager and the excitement that brings .

Wish to fuck I would hear some good news about actual things being done, about these rancid cunts from across the other side of the City

I'm still holding my breath but my face is turning a strange colour of blue

According to PZJ the co-op bank are not happy with just securing all the scums assets they also want a £10 million guarantee from the 2 other companies that are made up of the scum.

Did he give any info on whether or not this if this is an old arrangement or something that has been put in place recently? If it's new then it would certainly make you wonder about the true state of their finances.

After doing a little digging it seems from a couple of years ago but since the loan is not due to be repaid til 2019 then it will still be in place

They must have thought they were getting the deal of the century then Labour's patsy goes tits up (CO-OP re-evaluate the terms), Labour Party in Scotland implodes (CO-OP want's 10 million more in security), karma is just such a bitch!!!!

Some may say, with all that (Labour) influence they thought they were untouchable, go get them PZJ.

After doing a little digging it seems from a couple of years ago but since the loan is not due to be repaid til 2019 then it will still be in place

(tu) Cheers. The whole business of c****c and their debts remind me of the game of hunt the pea. You put the pea under one of three cups and shuffle them about and then guess which one it's under. I do wonder if this is where the many names of c****c comes into play. We know they exist, they know they exist, but bhoy do they put a lot of effort into stopping it being seen

(tu) Cheers. The whole business of c****c and their debts remind me of the game of hunt the pea. You put the pea under one of three cups and shuffle them about and then guess which one it's under. I do wonder if this is where the many names of c****c comes into play. We know they exist, they know they exist, but bhoy do they put a lot of effort into stopping it being seen

they can only hide for so long,just ask sadam hussien and bin laden

See two Edinburgh council officials got jailed today for corruption. Makes you wonder what has been going on through here in the West for decades.

Looks like a lot of potential evidence seemed to just disappear, where have I heard this before, oh wait....