Roll on the day that we're back doing this !

FernandoR20

Couldn't stomach it tbh. Could be the biggest hiding ever.

I don't think it would be, I do think they'd beat us because TLB would have them fired up beyond belief but I also think he'd want to be a bit extra cautious because losing to Rangers in the state we are in would be a sackable offence

he wouldn't be able to stomach it and neither would their fans

Imagine the scene, first season back, last game, vs the scum and whoever wins will win the league! Last minute of the game, Mohsni to Law, to Wallace, one two pass with Temps, he blasts down the wing, he cuts the ball to the edge of the box, Mohsni bolts down from the half way line in under 3 seconds and rainbow flicks off the bar and in.

Maybe if the dodgy land deals come to fruition, & they have to pay the going rate for the land, that they got £millions in loans for, & are reduced to selling players, we will be back gubbing them once more, as it should be...

More chance of me winning the lottory. No chance these beasts will get pulled up for this. They have to many cunts on there side in power.

They are sneaky beasty 2 faced bastards.

It would be hyped up so much by the press and at the moment it's not a game I'm looking forward too but if it happens then bring it on.

Personally I think we will get them in the final but there is no doubt, Scottish football need this fixture back as it's dying a slow death.

Black will either excel or will get a red all dependent on how the games progressing.

Dear god no..

It'd be a massacre...

chances are we would get beat , they would be outright favs , but if we managed an upset it would be up there with the best victory ever

spoke to a few scum supporters on this , and they want to avoid us for this reason , they believe they are in a no win situation , they beat us it was expected

so for that small chance of an historical upset , hell yeh bring them on