Bougherra wants to return- money not an issue.

trueblueal

I've always said we should never be going backwards, but this isn't backwards. If he was true to his word and played for us for a small wage, I'd be a happy man. As long as we get rid of some of the deadwood first like Perry and Cribiri.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand people worrying about Mohsni at centre half, but Bougherra never put a foot wrong in his time here, why would anyone worry about that?

Just his playing on the edge style and when combined with Moshini it's a sobering thought...although Moshini won't be our CB when we are back at the top so no worries there.

Boogie is different class.

Won't hold my breath, won't he be too old with no sell on value though?

Thought that's how it had to be these days!

Think it's different with Centre backs, plus Boogie is a cult hero at the club.

It's never going to happen though, well not before we are back in the premiership.

Think it's different with Centre backs, plus Boogie is a cult hero at the club.

It's never going to happen though, well not before we are back in the premiership.

I agree it won't happen, just fed up reading negative stuff about every alledged target.

Remember Caniggia, Lubo (I know bad example but great talent) and I'm sure there's many many more who could come in post 30 and become a hero.

I agree it won't happen, just fed up reading negative stuff about every alledged target.

Remember Caniggia, Lubo (I know bad example but great talent) and I'm sure there's many many more who could come in post 30 and become a hero.

Yeah although those boys were proven stars before they came.

Caniggia was a freak in terms of he never lost his pace untill well into his late 30's, he was faster than most wingers in their 20's.

Bougherra was top class IMO....I know slit if people's opinion of him was tainted by how he left/last game and others deem him a liability but if you look at our win record during his time at the club and compare the games he played and missed it's quite remarkable! I always felt confident against the Tims with him in the side!

The only concern would be has 3 years playing in the Middle East affected him....I'm sure he could still cruise the SPL but if he has list that yard of pace then that's a big attribute to lose and at 31 he certainly wouldn't be a long term solution....

Yeah although those boys were proven stars before they came.

Caniggia was a freak in terms of he never lost his pace untill well into his late 30's, he was faster than most wingers in their 20's.

Lubo wasn't known outside his homeland. Agree about Caniggia, but my point is if you don't take the occasional chance you will never know.