Bougherra wants to return- money not an issue.

trueblueal

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd promise never to moan about boring football if Mohsni and Boughie were our CBs.

While one of them was charging up the right wing with the ball the other would be in the left back position flexing and practicing overhead kicks. We could finally play that 2-4-2-WTF!? formation....

I just think it's great to hear foreign players refer to us as their 'favourite club'. We all know that we support an exceptional team, but it's heartening to get some validation from an outside source.

I'd welcome Bougherra back in a heartbeat, but I don't think it'll happen.

We have Faure. I know folk will slate me for saying that but the times that he's played at centre half he's been solid and looks far more comfortable. I don't think right back is his best/favoured position and anyone who has been a defender knows that there is a big difference between playing right back and centre half. So judging his abilities at centre half based on playing right back is a little unfair.

Plus, as much as Bougherra was a great character I think him and Moshni might be too much. Although they might also be great, I suppose.

We have Faure. I know folk will slate me for saying that but the times that he's played at centre half he's been solid and looks far more comfortable. I don't think right back is his best/favoured position and anyone who has been a defender knows that there is a big difference between playing right back and centre half. So judging his abilities at centre half based on playing right back is a little unfair.

Plus, as much as Bougherra was a great character I think him and Moshni might be too much. Although they might also be great, I suppose.

Faure over Bougherra? :anguish: