Bougherra wants to return- money not an issue.

trueblueal

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Algeria have been one of the most passionate teams i've seen in the world cup, the whole squad seem to be friendly with one another and move fluid at times, as Captain i'm sure Boogie has a hand in that. Mind he brought his slave, i mean pal, Kerkar over to us, that was all Boogie looking out for him as far as i'm aware.

Good guy who would do well with the youth we have.

Would be a good signing but I am increasingly concerned with our total signing policy...

I remember watching "The Magnificent Seven" on tv in the 1970s, it was an absolutely fantastic film. Then a few years later "" The Return Of The Seven", just wasn't as good. . Years later it was "The Seven Ride" which was fairly shit. Each reincarnation got progressively worse.

Just my observation

Would be a good signing but I am increasingly concerned with our total signing policy...

I remember watching "The Magnificent Seven" on tv in the 1970s, it was an absolutely fantastic film. Then a few years later "" The Return Of The Seven", just wasn't as good. . Years later it was "The Seven Ride" which was fairly shit. Each reincarnation got progressively worse.

Just my observation

Ffs

Moneys not an issue yet he left to play in a shite league just for 'the money'....

Aye you can bet he will be taking the biggest contract on offer.

It's the same with Weiss. He gave up Champions League football for the £££'s in Qatar at 24 years old yet a lot of people seem to think he would crawl over broken glass to rejoin us :lol: