Jump to content

Big Share Transaction


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be seriously worried if the buyers are the Laxeys given their history as asset strippers.

Think this is more likely to be Green finally flogging his shares , finally. Big question is who buys them and at what price. The market makers take their cut.

Time now surely for Dave King to step in and save us as the the media seemed so keen to tell us hoe was about to do.

We need really serious management and investment, preferably from real Rangers men and not these city chancers.

DK, your time is now!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be seriously worried if the buyers are the Laxeys given their history as asset strippers.

Think this is more likely to be Green finally flogging his shares , finally. Big question is who buys them and at what price. The market makers take their cut.

Time now surely for Dave King to step in and save us as the the media seemed so keen to tell us hoe was about to do.

We need really serious management and investment, preferably from real Rangers men and not these city chancers.

DK, your time is now!

Tin hat on ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be seriously worried if the buyers are the Laxeys given their history as asset strippers.

Think this is more likely to be Green finally flogging his shares , finally. Big question is who buys them and at what price. The market makers take their cut.

Time now surely for Dave King to step in and save us as the the media seemed so keen to tell us hoe was about to do.

We need really serious management and investment, preferably from real Rangers men and not these city chancers.

DK, your time is now!

Shakes head in total dismay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Recent trades

Time / date Buy / sell Volume Price Value

12:34 - 14/01 Sell 10000 24.30p £2,430.00

12:23 - 14/01 Buy 331 25.65p £84.90

11:51 - 14/01 Sell 250000 24.00p £60,000.00

11:51 - 14/01 Sell 250000 24.00p £60,000.00

11:50 - 14/01 Sell 1000000 24.00p £240,000.00

Link to post
Share on other sites

He would need to pay 88.50p per share at the moment for a takeover

Not necessarily, well not for all 70% of them.

If he struck a deal with say 80% of shareholders by value, then he could purchase at a lower price, leaving only the requirement to offer the higher ammount to the remaining 20%.

Dont for a second think this is what is happening, but it is legaly possible, I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Recent trades

Time / date Buy / sell Volume Price Value 12:34 - 14/01 Sell 10000 24.30p £2,430.00 12:23 - 14/01 Buy 331 25.65p £84.90 11:51 - 14/01 Sell 250000 24.00p £60,000.00 11:51 - 14/01 Sell 250000 24.00p £60,000.00 11:50 - 14/01 Sell 1000000 24.00p £240,000.00

£360,000 is a lot assuming it the one person, which it looks highly likely it is

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 18 May 2022 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers
      Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
      UEFA Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...