Big Share Transaction

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me you don't think they are all there because of their love for the club ?

So cause they as you feel ain't for the love of the club, shouldn't be trusted really. They will make more money if the club is successful, so you making wild claims that the are dipping there hands into pockets, should he believed, now tell me how they will mange to take the money out for themselves with proof of any wrong doing as in provide evidence

Tell me you don't think they are all there because of their love for the club ?

Dealing with them 1 by 1.

Somers will be on something like £50k a year. He can pilfer any money.

Easdales have put a lot of money in and will only ever get repaid if the share price rises, which you claim wont.

Crichton will be on £30k per year and i think has already invested that in shares.

Wallace could probably get a job anywhere but of them all stands to make the most money, something for now, im comfortable with.

Stockbridge, i agree with. He is hanging on.

To be clear though, these guys wont be walking away with the sums that the "founding" suits got. (tu)

So cause they as you feel ain't for the love of the club, shouldn't be trusted really. They will make more money if the club is successful, so you making wild claims that the are dipping there hands into pockets, should he believed, now tell me how they will mange to take the money out for themselves with proof of any wrong doing as in provide evidence

When we had £20m+ lying in the bank i made the wild claim that we will be lucky if there is a third of that left in six months and got slaughtered on here for it .

It proved to be spot on , and several directors moved on with their bank accounts topped up .

I trust none of them , you do as you please .........

Will gladly have a wee wager on that .........

It would be hard to set parameters due to unknowns such as:

Total new capital invested.

How low the price goes to between now and then.

Time period of watching the price.

But to be clear, i reckon if we announced Dave King gettting these additional shares in return for a £20m capital investment in the club, then the share price would rise by a decent margin in the short term. (tu)

You are right on that point , there will be another share issue , that why we have so many suits hanging around .

They know at some point in the near future millions are going to be available for them to pilfer once more .

Aye I was just hearing that BT are shitting themselves.

An investment house bought some shares, and are probably spivs who are going to make a fortune asset stripping the company.

This must be the case. It's the only reason folk buy shares.

D King may never again invest in Rangers unless he has control and I am not sure he will be willing to invest enough to get control. His backing of P Murray may have put off the likes of the Easdales and Wallace so much that he will not be given a chance to have control.

I am of the opinion that Wallace will seek institutional funding before approaching D King.

D King may never again invest in Rangers unless he has control and I am not sure he will be willing to invest enough to get control. His backing of P Murray may have put off the likes of the Easdales and Wallace so much that he will not be given a chance to have control.

I am of the opinion that Wallace will seek institutional funding before approaching D King.

Did Wallace not state that after his 120 days he would talk to the institutional investors about further funding before seeking any funding from outwits the current investors

Aye I was just hearing that BT are shitting themselves.

An investment house bought some shares, and are probably spivs who are going to make a fortune asset stripping the company.

This must be the case. It's the only reason folk buy shares.

the way our share price dropped? who is making a fortune from the ones that bought at 70p last xmas?

All this pish gets on my tits!...................I bought £500 of shares!........the price went up.......the price went down!.....I have not lost or made anything for the simple reason, I am not selling them, I did it at the time to HELP the Club I love and for no other reason.....Rangers got my money as they do everytime I enter into Ibrox. What they do with it then I may or may not agree with.....but that is the facts of the matter! WATP!

Rant over

When we had £20m+ lying in the bank i made the wild claim that we will be lucky if there is a third of that left in six months and got slaughtered on here for it .

It proved to be spot on , and several directors moved on with their bank accounts topped up .

I trust none of them , you do as you please .........

Your visionary like predictions are to be applauded, but to help mere mortals like me can you break down what each suit left with. Also what percentage of that money was spent on players and management wages.