Big Share Transaction

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be seriously worried if the buyers are the Laxeys given their history as asset strippers.

Think this is more likely to be Green finally flogging his shares , finally. Big question is who buys them and at what price. The market makers take their cut.

Time now surely for Dave King to step in and save us as the the media seemed so keen to tell us hoe was about to do.

We need really serious management and investment, preferably from real Rangers men and not these city chancers.

DK, your time is now!

Have you actually got anything correct in this rambling pish?

If you are going to comment do your homework first

I don't doubt that D King is keen to help but remember that he also indicated that he wasn't going to line someone else pockets. Right now whoever is buying is not putting that money into the club but paying it to whoever is selling. Patience required whilst we wait and see what is happening.

I remember it being explained that it could also be a share holding firm, there are companies who buy shares only to seel on again at a profit (if there's one to be had).

I'm sure it was something along those lines, essentially it didn't need to be an individual who was buying with a view to having in interest in the club ... only in the potential profit from the shares.

I think it has to be a certain amount for the buyer to be named, not sure

As I said above, if it is a single buyer it will take them over 3% shareholding (if they don't already have that) and there will be a Stock Exchange announcement. It is up to the buyer to notify the club in order for them to make the announcement, which can take a couple of days. Laxey and the Easdale group have been pretty prompt about this up till now.

The old "line someone else's pockets" crap seems to have reared its head again, that is how shares work.

Does that mean if I sold shares to King he would be lining his own pockets as he ianbuying them off me cheaper than I got them for, or why doesn't the RST show the faith they have in Dave King and sell him all the sharesbthey own at 24p.

The Dave King and "real rangers men" getsbreally tiresome when it is us the fans doing all the work and sacrifices.

Up 4p in the last hour

(tu)

Is that because some have just became available then?

From what I see of TLM postings, the share price falling is mostly due to the fact there are very few shares on the open market, this seems to fly in the face of us being told that the only reason the share price was falling is because the board was dodgy.

so we are back to what, 29p? which is an increase on yesterday is it not?