Big Share Transaction

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But then who would use the voting rights for these shares?

exactly.

buying shares with the RFFF money does not seem like a good idea. It should be used to fight court battles and things like that IMO.

The money was never meant for buying shares AFAIK

exactly.

buying shares with the RFFF money does not seem like a good idea. It should be used to fight court battles and things like that IMO.

The money was never meant for buying shares AFAIK

Who is currently in charge of the fund money? Were the RST trying to buy shares with it?

If so I'd be seriously looking at ways to get the £150 I originally donated into it back out, if it's even possible

Who is currently in charge of the fund money? Were the RST trying to buy shares with it?

If so I'd be seriously looking at ways to get the £150 I originally donated into it back out, if it's even possible

Genuinely no idea mate.

Last I heard, the website was down, and not much was being said about the cash.

Genuinely no idea mate.

Last I heard, the website was down, and not much was being said about the cash.

Wilhelm posted recently that a couple of guys from VB monitor the accounts on a regular basis watching for 'wee discrepancies' and the funds are still in place.

But then who would use the voting rights for these shares?

It would be complex and I'm not doubting it but could the existing/previous committee not try pull some sort of voting system together for each person who donated. I know it wasn't set up for fan ownership but £500k would buy a big part of our club and I think it's a wasted opportunity. I don't want any cash back and it seems to be sitting doing nothing but gathering dust. Even £250k would be a great investment considering the share price.

Nobody from the RST sits on the RFFF committee so no, they have never tried to use it to buy shares.

I know its not asked of me, but i have bought shares in the last month or so and i would sell my original block at 89p. (tu)

I would probably sell 90% of my shares, and keep the remaining amount which would still leave enough for sentimental value.

Announcement to LSE annouces that it was Richard Hughes who sold his shares yesterday.

That's 2.2 million. From what has been posted here he sold them in 3 transactions assuming he sold the lot. I think he got all his shares at a penny a piece so has still made a tidy profit. Anyone have the CF list of all the original shareholders with their quantity and price paid?

That's 2.2 million. From what has been posted here he sold them in 3 transactions assuming he sold the lot. I think he got all his shares at a penny a piece so has still made a tidy profit. Anyone have the CF list of all the original shareholders with their quantity and price paid?

Yes you are correct. He paid 1p, Ally is the only sole 1p share man left.