Big Share Transaction

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange that he suddenly backed Green when the entire fan base was against him. Within 10 days of that backing the majority of the fan base was onside. Was there a price for that backing?

When were the fan base against Green declan??? Certainly not when Ally got his shares, are you trying to insinuate that our manager - a Rangers legend - is into us to make a killing on shares and doesn't care about the club? going by your post count I seriously hope admin are looking at you.

You get out of bed the wrong side this Mo? where im i saying anything against getting them shares for a penny

Why mention that he is holding them? we know he is, so what's the point in stating that unless there is an issue with it? not having a go mate but there are some who will attack the manager for anything off the field as well as on, it's getting tiring.

Would Ally consider selling out to Dave King at the current price , then donate his profit on the 1p shares to the Rangers Charity Foundation? Allows DK to get on the shareholder ladder with a Million shares and the profit goes toward a good cause. Just a thought.

why should he?

The loan was £590k from Zeus and they were paid £50k a week interest for 9 weeks (someone can work out the APR on that). It was discussed and noted at the board meeting held on the 31st October 2012 and confirmed by BS at a subsequent fan meeting.

The £2m relates to the money provided by Zeus to fund the original takeover I believe.

Is the leaked board report still kicking about per chance ?